TSRA Key Stats
- 3 Tech Stocks Spiking on Big Volume May 24
- TESSERA TECHNOLOGIES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Ag... May 24
- Tessera (TSRA), Starboard Reach Agreement Over Board Composition Street Insider May 23
- Tessera Announces Settlement Agreement with Starboard Business Wire May 23
- Tessera Reminds Stockholders of the Top Reasons to Vote on Its GOLD Card Business Wire May 21
- Invensas Demos New High Bandwidth Packaging Solution for Mobile Devices at 2013 ... May 21
- Invensas Shows New xFD Customer Products, Including ASUS Ultrabooks, at Computex... May 21
- TESSERA TECHNOLOGIES INC Financials May 17
- TSRA Ex-Dividend Reminder - 5/21/13 May 17
- Tessera says ISS, Glass Lewis recommend against Starboard control theflyonthewall.com May 17
TSRA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Tessera Technologies is up 56.72% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Ultratech up 17.63%, and Mattson Technology up 8.47%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for TSRA
Pro Report PDF for TSRA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TSRA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TSRA
Did Tessera Technologies make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Tessera Technologies, Inc., headquartered in San Jose, California, develops, invests in, licenses and delivers innovative miniaturization technologies and products for next-generation electronic devices. The company’s micro-electronics solutions enable smaller, higher-functionality devices through chip-scale and wafer-level packaging, silicon-level interconnect and 3D packaging, as well as silent air cooling technology. Tessera’s imaging and optics solutions provide cost-effective, high-quality camera functionality in consumer electronic products through technologies that include Extended Depth of Field (EDOF), zoom and MEMS-based auto-focus. The company also offers custom micro-optics for semiconductor lithography, communications, medical, industrial and other applications. The company was founded in 1990 and is headquartered in San Jose, California.