TSRA Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-38.32%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-2.855|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-152.02M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||97.72%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-190.5%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.08%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Tessera and Seiko Epson Enter into New Patent License Agreements noodls Dec 2
- Tessera (TSRA), Invensas Units Enter Licensing Agreements with Seiko Epson Street Insider Dec 2
- Tessera Technologies to Participate in the Second Annual Midtown CAP Summit noodls Nov 25
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: Tessera Technologies, Harris and Reliance Steel & Aluminum Nov 15
- mems|cam Wins 2013 MEMS Technology Showcase noodls Nov 14
- Tessera and ChipMOS Settle Litigation noodls Nov 13
- Tessera (TSRA), ChipMOS (IMOS) Enter Patent Infringement Settlement Street Insider Nov 13
- Tessera's Q3 Loss Wider Than Expected - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 8
- Tessera Technologies, Inc. (TSRA) Posts Q3 Loss of 87c/Share Street Insider Nov 6
- Will Tessera (TSRA) Disappoint This Earnings Season? - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 5
TSRA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Tessera Technologies is up 23.72% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Mattson Technology up 187.7%, and Ultratech down 22.18%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for TSRA
Pro Report PDF for TSRA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TSRA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TSRA
Did Tessera Technologies make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Tessera Technologies, Inc., headquartered in San Jose, California, develops, invests in, licenses and delivers innovative miniaturization technologies and products for next-generation electronic devices. The company’s micro-electronics solutions enable smaller, higher-functionality devices through chip-scale and wafer-level packaging, silicon-level interconnect and 3D packaging, as well as silent air cooling technology. Tessera’s imaging and optics solutions provide cost-effective, high-quality camera functionality in consumer electronic products through technologies that include Extended Depth of Field (EDOF), zoom and MEMS-based auto-focus. The company also offers custom micro-optics for semiconductor lithography, communications, medical, industrial and other applications. The company was founded in 1990 and is headquartered in San Jose, California.