TSO Key Stats
- [$$] FTC Clears Tesoro Purchase of BP Refinery May 17
- Tesoro wins U.S. antitrust OK to buy California BP refinery May 17
- Today's 3 Best Stocks May 17
- Tesoro wins antitrust OK to buy California BP refinery Reuters May 17
- Tesoro wins US antitrust OK to buy California BP refinery Reuters - UK Focus May 17
- On The Fly: Closing Wrap May 17
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 05/15: (RAD) (SCTY) (TSO) High; (SHZ) ... May 17
- California approves Tesoro's buy of BP refinery Reuters May 17
- BP (BP) Expects to Complete Sale of Carson Refinery in Q2 (TSO) Street Insider May 17
- Energy stocks rebound, look set for weekly gain May 17
TSO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Tesoro Corporation is up 180.7% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.71%, Phillips 66 up 113.0%, and Marathon Petroleum up 142.1%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for TSO
Pro Report PDF for TSO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TSO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TSO
Did Tesoro Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Tesoro Corporation is a Fortune 100 and a Fortune Global 500 company headquartered in San Antonio, Texas with approximately 5,600 employees. Tesoro is an independent refiner and marketer of petroleum products, operating seven refineries in the Western United States with a combined rated crude oil capacity of approximately 664,000 barrels per day. Tesoro's retail-marketing system includes over 870 branded retail gas stations, of which more than 380 are company-operated under the Tesoro, Shell, Mirastar and USA Gasoline brands. Tesoro was founded in 1968 and is headquartered in San Antonio, Texas.