TSO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||41.50%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.221|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-62.50%|
|Net Income (TTM)||446.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||3.06%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||0.88%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.80%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Trade-Ideas: Tesoro Corporation (TSO) Is Today's Pre-Market Laggard Stock The Street Dec 4
- 'Fast Money' Recap: Time to Take Profits The Street Dec 4
- These 4 S&P 500 Stocks Blew November Away Fool Dec 1
- 5 Stocks Advancing The Energy Industry The Street Nov 27
- 'Mad Money' Lightning Round: Delta Keeps Flying Higher The Street Nov 27
- Jim Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Ignore the Bears The Street Nov 26
- Oil & Gas Stock Roundup: CVX Shelves Project, DVN Goes Shopping - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 26
- Tesla (TSLA), 3D Systems (DDD), Herbalife (HLF) Top Goldman's Overwrite List Street Insider Nov 25
- Why This Icahn-Backed Refiner Is Not for the Faint of Heart Nov 25
- 1 Under-the-Radar Oil Play Poised to Take Off in 2014 Fool Nov 22
TSO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Tesoro is up 38.62% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, HollyFrontier up 8.93%, and Valero Energy up 57.37%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for TSO
Pro Report PDF for TSO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TSO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TSO
Did Tesoro make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Tesoro Corporation is a Fortune 100 and a Fortune Global 500 company headquartered in San Antonio, Texas with approximately 5,600 employees. Tesoro is an independent refiner and marketer of petroleum products, operating seven refineries in the Western United States with a combined rated crude oil capacity of approximately 664,000 barrels per day. Tesoro's retail-marketing system includes over 870 branded retail gas stations, of which more than 380 are company-operated under the Tesoro, Shell, Mirastar and USA Gasoline brands. Tesoro was founded in 1968 and is headquartered in San Antonio, Texas.