TSN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||6.96%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.125|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||37.65%|
|Net Income (TTM)||778.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||7.52%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||2.93%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.88%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Tyson Foods Positioned to Fly The Street Dec 10
- New Lifetime High Reached By Tyson Foods (TSN) The Street Dec 9
- Multinationals' Ties Draw Close Scrutiny Investor's Business Daily Dec 6
- COLUMN-U.S. meat makers should be wary of emerging market slowdown: Maguire Reuters Dec 6
- Boehner blasts lack of farm-bill progress, supports extension Reuters Dec 5
- Tyson Foods Donates $13,500 to Snack Pak Program to Help Feed Highland Park ISD Kids on the Weekends noodls Dec 5
- Tyson Foods Inc. (TSN): Today's Featured Consumer Goods Laggard The Street Dec 5
- Tyson Foods Hits 52-Week High Dec 5
- Tyson Foods Hits 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- House Speaker Boehner blames Democrats for tardy U.S. farm bill Reuters Dec 4
TSN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Tyson Foods is up 75.13% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.82%, Pilgrims Pride up 127.5%, and Archer-Daniels Midland up 60.48%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for TSN
Pro Report PDF for TSN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TSN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TSN
Did Tyson Foods make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Tyson Foods, Inc., founded in 1935 with headquarters in Springdale, Arkansas, is the world's largest processor and marketer of chicken, beef, and pork, the second-largest food company in the Fortune 500 and a member of the S&P 500. The company produces a wide variety of protein-based and prepared food products and are the recognized market leader in the retail and foodservice markets we serve. Tyson provides products and services to customers throughout the United States and more than 100 countries. The company's products are marketed domestically to food retailers, foodservice distributors, restaurant operators and noncommercial foodservice establishments, such as schools, hotel chains, healthcare facilities, the military and other food processors, as well as to international markets. Tyson Foods was founded by John W. Tyson in 1935 and is headquartered in Springdale, Arizona.