TSM Key Stats
- Apple: Semi Costs, Shift in Display Tech Threaten Margins, Says Jefferies May 21
- Intel, TSMC And Samsung Are Driving Semiconductor Capital Spending In 2013 May 20
- Samsung Semi Advantage May Put the Screws to AAPL, Says Jefferies May 17
- AMAT FYQ2 on Tap: Strength at TSM Outshines Solar, Says Piper May 16
- Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd (TSM): Today's Featured Electronics La... May 16
- This Is 1 Incredible CEO May 16
- 3 Semiconductor Stocks to Buy Now Investor Place May 15
- Intel's Earnings Could Double At Full Capacity May 14
- Intel 'Immune' to Challenges of Moore's Law, Says Microprocessor Report May 13
- Why Intel Could Be Dead Money May 13
TSM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing is up 34.75% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.68%, Intel down 4.13%, and Texas Instruments up 24.68%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for TSM
Pro Report PDF for TSM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TSM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TSM
Did Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co., Ltd. is principally engaged in the research, development, manufacture and distribution of integrated circuit (IC) related products. The Company operates its businesses through wafer manufacture, mask production, wafer testing and packaging components. The Company also involves in the provision of production management, customer services and design services. In addition, the company provides design and technology platforms, and multi-project wafer processing services. It serves fabless semiconductor companies/systems companies and integrated device manufacturers primarily in North America, Asia, and Europe. The company was founded in 1987 and is headquartered in Hsinchu, Taiwan.