TSM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||15.93%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.228|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||6.88%|
|Net Income (TTM)||6.362B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||48.76%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||32.11%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.32%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Don’t Count Taiwan Semiconductor Out Fool Dec 10
- Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd (TSM): Today's Featured Electronics Laggard The Street Dec 10
- 5 Stocks Pulling The Electronics Industry Downward The Street Dec 10
- AMD Catches A Break Dec 6
- The Downside Of The Decision To Open Up The Intel Foundry And How To Fix It Seeking Alpha Dec 5
- Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co.: Undervalued On A Forward-Looking Basis Seeking Alpha Dec 5
- KLA-Tencor Off 4%, Says Dec-Q Bookings Slip; Susquehanna Puzzled by Forecast Dec 4
- Samsung Electronics Is More Than Just Another Smartphone Manufacturer Dec 4
- Apple Should Secure This Memory Technology Before Its Competition Does Seeking Alpha Dec 4
- Apple: A-Series Processor Production 'Strong' at Samsung Fabs, Says BlueFin Barrons.com Dec 3
TSM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Taiwan Semiconductor is up 4.32% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Intel up 28.11%, and Apple up 8.63%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for TSM
Pro Report PDF for TSM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TSM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TSM
Did Taiwan Semiconductor make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co., Ltd. is principally engaged in the research, development, manufacture and distribution of integrated circuit (IC) related products. The Company operates its businesses through wafer manufacture, mask production, wafer testing and packaging components. The Company also involves in the provision of production management, customer services and design services. In addition, the company provides design and technology platforms, and multi-project wafer processing services. It serves fabless semiconductor companies/systems companies and integrated device manufacturers primarily in North America, Asia, and Europe. The company was founded in 1987 and is headquartered in Hsinchu, Taiwan.