TSLA Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||760.9%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.370|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-147.68M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||23.85%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-8.92%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Confidence Restored: Most Tesla (TSLA) Owners Use Model S as 'Primary Vehicle' Street Insider 8:45 AM
- Tesla (TSLA) Bolsters U.S. Supercharger Network with Two New Midwest Locations Street Insider 7:51 AM
- Big Shorts Can Be Big Buying Opportunities Fool Dec 11
- The Best CEO Shake-Ups of 2013 Fool Dec 11
- Investor Beat, Dec. 11, 2013 Fool Dec 11
- Tesla Motors Inc. (TSLA): Today's Featured Automotive Laggard The Street Dec 11
- Tesla's Exhaustive List of 2013 Accolades Fool Dec 11
- Advice For GM's CEO Mary Barra The Street Dec 11
- 12 Large-Cap Stocks Set to More Than Double Their EPS in 2014 Fool Dec 10
- The Motley Fool's Best CEO of the Year Is... Fool Dec 10
TSLA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Tesla Motors is up 297.3% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.53%, Toyota Motor up 41.65%, and General Motors up 58.39%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for TSLA
Pro Report PDF for TSLA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TSLA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TSLA
Did Tesla Motors make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Tesla Motors, Inc. is a Silicon Valley-based company that designs, manufactures and sells electric cars and electric vehicle powertrain components. It was the only automaker building and selling a zero-emission sports car, the Tesla Roadster, in serial production. However, Tesla stopped taking orders for the Roadster around mid 2011. Tesla is also developing a zero-emission premium sedan, the Model S, which will be built at the 350,000-square-foot Tesla Factory in Fremont, California, starting in 2012. Tesla also sells electric powertrain components, including lithium-ion battery packs, to other automakers like Daimler and Toyota. The company was founded by Jeffrey Straubel, Elon Musk and Marc Tarpenning on July 1, 2003 and is headquartered in Palo Alto, California.