TSE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-12.01M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||6.89%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-3.33%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Business Wire11/18 10:30
|08/07/2014 11:00 EDT||Misc||Q2 2014 Trinseo SA Earnings Conference Call|
|08/06/2014||Earnings||Q2 2014 Trinseo SA Earnings Results|
TSE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Trinseo is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 14.53%, STR Holdings down 15.52%, and Advanced Drainage Systems up N/A.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for TSE
Portfolio Strategies Featuring TSE
Did Trinseo make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Cyclical
- Industry: Rubber & Plastics
- Company Website: http://www.trinseo.com
- IR Website: http://investor.trinseo.com/investor-relations
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Pennsylvania
- Incorporation Country: Luxembourg
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: All Other Plastics Product Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 326199
- NAICS Industry: Plastics Product Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Trinseo SA is engaged in the manufacture and marketing of specialty and customized emulsion polymers and plastics. It develops customized products for global, diversified end markets including coated paper and packaging board, consumer electronics etc.
TSE Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("TSE","name")
- Description: =YCI("TSE","description")
- Sector: =YCI("TSE","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("TSE","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("TSE","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.