TS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-9.11%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.557|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-32.43%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.514B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||37.57%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||12.43%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.19%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Wall Street Transcript Interview with Samuel F. Thomas, Chairman, CEO and President of Chart Industries, Inc. (GTLS) Dec 5
- Tenaris announces purchase of Brazilian joint venture interest noodls Dec 4
- Tenaris SA (TS): Today's Featured Metals & Mining Laggard The Street Dec 4
- 5 Stocks Pushing The Industrial Goods Sector Higher The Street Nov 29
- Tenaris promotes eco-friendly practices in Chinese elementary schools noodls Nov 28
- Tenaris Breaks Below 200-Day Moving Average - Notable for TS Nov 26
- Argentina's Stock Market All About U.S. Dollars Nov 25
- Tenaris inaugurates state-of-the-art OCTG premium line in Romania noodls Nov 21
- WorldOil webcast to feature Tenaris sucker rods for shales noodls Nov 18
- Ex-Dividends To Watch: 4 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Monday: BGH, STE, TS, WYNN Nov 15
TS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Tenaris is up 13.01% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Valmont Industries up 4.07%, and MRC Global up 19.01%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for TS
Pro Report PDF for TS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TS
Did Tenaris make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Tenaris is a global manufacturer and supplier of seamless and welded steel pipe products and provider of pipe handling, stocking and distribution services to the oil and gas, energy and mechanical industries. It is a majority-owned subsidiary company of the Argentine group Techint. It is headquartered in Luxembourg and is also a leading regional supplier of welded steel pipes for gas pipelines in South America. With manufacturing facilities in Argentina, Brazil, Canada, China, Colombia, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Romania, USA and Venezuela and a network of customer service centers in over 20 countries. Tenaris has an annual production capacity of 3.3 million tons of seamless, and 2.8 million tons of welded pipes, annual consolidated net sales in excess of US$ 12.1 billion (2008) and 23,500 employees worldwide. Tenaris has recently bought Hydril and later split the premium connections from pressure control side of the business. The pressure control business was sold to GE Oil and Gas in April 2008.