TS Key Stats
- 4 Metals & Mining Stocks Pushing Industry Growth May 17
- 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Monday: HE, XYL, ALV, TS, VLO May 17
- Tenaris Stock To Go Ex-dividend Monday (TS) May 17
- Tenaris: Still Promising May 14
- Tenaris SA (TS): Today's Featured Metals & Mining Winner May 14
- TENARIS SA Financials May 10
- ArcelorMittal Misses, Steel Shares Forge Ahead May 10
- 5 Stocks Pulling The Metals & Mining Industry Downward May 6
- Valmont Boosts Dividend Payout May 3
- Valmont Boosts Dividend Payout - Analyst Blog Zacks May 3
TS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Tenaris is up 31.78% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.12%, Synalloy Corporation up 22.57%, and Nucor up 36.43%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for TS
Pro Report PDF for TS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TS
Did Tenaris make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Tenaris is a global manufacturer and supplier of seamless and welded steel pipe products and provider of pipe handling, stocking and distribution services to the oil and gas, energy and mechanical industries. It is a majority-owned subsidiary company of the Argentine group Techint. It is headquartered in Luxembourg and is also a leading regional supplier of welded steel pipes for gas pipelines in South America. With manufacturing facilities in Argentina, Brazil, Canada, China, Colombia, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Romania, USA and Venezuela and a network of customer service centers in over 20 countries. Tenaris has an annual production capacity of 3.3 million tons of seamless, and 2.8 million tons of welded pipes, annual consolidated net sales in excess of US$ 12.1 billion (2008) and 23,500 employees worldwide. Tenaris has recently bought Hydril and later split the premium connections from pressure control side of the business. The pressure control business was sold to GE Oil and Gas in April 2008.