TS Key Stats
- Valmont Acquires DS SM A/S Yahoo 03/04 16:36 ET
- Valmont Acquires DS SM A/S - Analyst Blog Zacks 03/04 11:35 ET
- Tenaris SA (TS): Today's Featured Metals & Mining Winner The Street 02/28 12:00 ET
- Valmont Appoints New CFO - Analyst Blog Zacks 02/27 15:20 ET
- Valmont Appoints New CFO Yahoo 02/27 14:20 ET
- Mark Mobius is getting bullish on these countries Talking Numbers 02/26 00:58 ET
- 3 Stocks Dragging In The Industrial Industry The Street 02/25 07:02 ET
- Valmont Beats on Earnings, Falls on Lower Profit - Analyst Blog Zacks 02/24 10:30 ET
- Valmont Beats on Earnings, Falls on Lower Profit Yahoo 02/24 09:30 ET
- Tenaris' CEO Discusses Q4 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha 02/21 22:03 ET
|May 01||Earnings||Tenaris SA Q1 2014 Earning Result. Estimate: 0.67|
|May 02||Earnings||Tenaris SA Q1 2014 Earning Conference Call. 9:00 AM EDT|
TS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Tenaris is up 4.05% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.21%, Valmont Industries down 7.42%, and Chart Industries up 3.72%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for TS
Pro Report PDF for TS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TS
Did Tenaris make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
- Sector: Industrials
- Industry: Metal Fabrication
- Headquarters Country: Luxembourg
- Headquarters State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Luxembourg
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
Tenaris is a global manufacturer and supplier of seamless and welded steel pipe products and provider of pipe handling, stocking and distribution services to the oil and gas, energy and mechanical industries. It is a majority-owned subsidiary company of the Argentine group Techint. It is headquartered in Luxembourg and is also a leading regional supplier of welded steel pipes for gas pipelines in South America. With manufacturing facilities in Argentina, Brazil, Canada, China, Colombia, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Romania, USA and Venezuela and a network of customer service centers in over 20 countries. Tenaris has an annual production capacity of 3.3 million tons of seamless, and 2.8 million tons of welded pipes, annual consolidated net sales in excess of US$ 12.1 billion (2008) and 23,500 employees worldwide. Tenaris has recently bought Hydril and later split the premium connections from pressure control side of the business. The pressure control business was sold to GE Oil and Gas in April 2008.