TRW Key Stats
- TRW Automotive Hits 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 17
- TRW Automotive Reaches New 52-Week High (TRW) Jun 14
- Are Honda Minivans Being Danger Tested? Jun 10
- Google Nears Waze Deal, Honda and TRW Cope With Recall, and 2 More Hot Stocks Jun 10
- Toyota Airbag Cuts Create Opening for Overseas Suppliers Jun 10
- American auto industry about to go on hiring spree Jun 9
- TRW Launches SPR4 Seat Belt Jun 5
- Tesla Stock Could Hit $109, Analyst Says Jun 3
- [video] SAC Capital's Redemption D-Day Jun 3
- 2 Stocks to Buy, 1 to Hold in the Auto Space Fool Jun 3
TRW Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). TRW Automotive is up 76.90% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, Delphi Automotive up 81.02%, and Lear Corporation up 63.37%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for TRW
Pro Report PDF for TRW
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TRW Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TRW
Did TRW Automotive make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
TRW Automotive Holdings Corp. designs, manufactures, and sells automotive systems, modules, and components for automotive original equipment manufacturers and related after-markets. It operates in four segments: Chassis Systems, Occupant Safety Systems, Electronics, and Automotive Components. TRW originally stood for "Thompson Ramo Wooldridge"; it was formed when Thompson Products merged with Ramo-Wooldridge 1958. The company's operations primarily encompass the design, manufacture and sale of safety systems and is one of the world's largest players in the field. It operates approximately 200 facilities with 70,000 employees in 26 vehicle-producing countries. The company was founded in 1901 and is headquartered in Livonia, Michigan.