TRW Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||6.23%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||8.133|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||25.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.026B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||10.68%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.68%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Latest Lane Keeping Assist Technology From TRW Goes Into Production PR Newswire Dec 3
- Toyo Tire fined $120 mln for price-fixing -U.S. Justice Dept Reuters Nov 26
- Toyo Tire fined $120 million for price-fixing: U.S. Justice Department Reuters Nov 26
- TRW AUTOMOTIVE HOLDINGS CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Creation of a Direct Fin Nov 21
- U.S. takes action in two auto parts price-fixing cases Reuters Nov 21
- Takata officials to plead guilty in U.S. price-fixing case -govt Reuters Nov 21
- TRW Announces Pricing of Senior Unsecured Notes noodls Nov 18
- TRW AUTOMOTIVE HOLDINGS CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 18
- TRW Announces Offering of $400 Million Senior Unsecured Notes noodls Nov 18
- TRW Automotive (TRW) PT Raised to $88 at Jefferies Street Insider Oct 30
TRW Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). TRW Automotive Holdings is up 45.62% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.29%, Autoliv up 52.40%, and Delphi Automotive up 73.83%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for TRW
Pro Report PDF for TRW
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TRW Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TRW
Did TRW Automotive Holdings make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
TRW Automotive Holdings Corp. designs, manufactures, and sells automotive systems, modules, and components for automotive original equipment manufacturers and related after-markets. It operates in four segments: Chassis Systems, Occupant Safety Systems, Electronics, and Automotive Components. TRW originally stood for "Thompson Ramo Wooldridge"; it was formed when Thompson Products merged with Ramo-Wooldridge 1958. The company's operations primarily encompass the design, manufacture and sale of safety systems and is one of the world's largest players in the field. It operates approximately 200 facilities with 70,000 employees in 26 vehicle-producing countries. The company was founded in 1901 and is headquartered in Livonia, Michigan.