TRUE Key Stats
SA Breaking News02/26 13:11
SA Breaking News02/25 12:56
SA Breaking News02/23 15:04
PR Newswire02/23 09:00
SA Breaking News02/20 12:45
SA Breaking News02/20 10:29
|08/07/2014 16:30 EDT||Misc||TrueCar, Inc. Second Quarter 2014 Earnings Results Conference Call|
|08/07/2014||Earnings||TrueCar Reports Record Second Quarter 2014 Financial Results|
TRUE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). TrueCar is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 15.83%, Autobytel down 19.44%, and Weibo up N/A.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for TRUE
PDF Report for TRUE
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TRUE Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring TRUE
Did TrueCar make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Internet Content & Information
- Company Website: http://www.truecar.com
- IR Website: http://ir.true.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Internet Publishing and Broadcasting and Web Search Portals
- NAICS Code: 519130
- NAICS Industry: Other Information Services
- NAICS Sector: Information
TrueCar Inc operates as an Internet-based information, technology, and communication services company. It operates its platform for affinity group marketing partners, such as USAA and consumer reports, financial institutions, and other large enterprises.
TRUE Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("TRUE","name")
- Description: =YCI("TRUE","description")
- Sector: =YCI("TRUE","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("TRUE","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("TRUE","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.