TRT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-0.81%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.3062|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-1.02M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||22.02%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-0.18%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- TRIO TECH INTERNATIONAL Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and E Nov 15
- TRIO TECH INTERNATIONAL Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 14
- Trio-Tech International (TRT) Swings to Q1 Profit Street Insider Nov 14
- Trio-Tech Reports First Quarter Results Business Wire Nov 14
- TRIO TECH INTERNATIONAL Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement Oct 8
- TRIO TECH INTERNATIONAL Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and E Sep 30
- TRIO TECH INTERNATIONAL Files SEC form 10-K, Annual Report Sep 27
- Trio-Tech International (TRT) Swings to Q4 Profit Street Insider Sep 27
- Trio-Tech Reports Fiscal 2013 Results Business Wire Sep 27
- TRIO TECH INTERNATIONAL Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and E May 15
TRT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Trio-Tech International is up 78.21% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Axcelis Technologies up 71.95%, and Aehr Test up 277.0%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for TRT
Pro Strategies Featuring TRT
Did Trio-Tech International make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Trio-Tech International designs, develops, manufactures and markets equipment and systems used in the manufacturing and testing of semiconductor devices and electronic components.