TRST Key Stats
- Trustco Bank Corp (TRST) Declares $0.2625 Quarterly Dividend; 18.6% Yield Street Insider May 21
- TrustCo Declares Cash Dividend GlobeNewswire May 21
- TRUSTCO BANK CORP N Y Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and... May 21
- TRST January 2014 Options Begin Trading May 20
- A Good High Yielding Small Cap Banking Stock Fool May 16
- TRUSTCO BANK CORP N Y Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Co... May 8
- Insiders Buy the Holdings of XSLV May 6
- TRUSTCO BANK CORP N Y Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 3
- Thursday 5/2 Insider Buying Report: TRST, EFX May 2
- Insider Trades: Berkshire Hathaway Sells Shares of Moody's, and the Qatar Invest... May 2
TRST Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Trustco Bank Corp N Y is up 10.91% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.68%, Bridge Bancorp up 10.65%, and First Commonwealth Financial up 25.46%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for TRST
Pro Report PDF for TRST
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TRST Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TRST
Did Trustco Bank Corp N Y make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?