TRS Key Stats
- Wall Street Transcript Interview with David Wathen, President and CEO of TriMas ... May 24
- TriMas Corporation to Present at KeyBanc Capital Market’s Industrial Automotive ... May 24
- Applied Materials CEO Sells 300K Shares and 4 Insider Sales to Note May 23
- A. Mark Zeffiro Named Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Tr... May 16
- TriMas Corporation Chief Financial Officer Receives Leadership Award for Outstan... May 14
- Northwest Pipe's Earnings Top, Net Doubles May 14
- Northwest Pipe's Earnings Top, Net Doubles - Analyst Blog Zacks May 14
- TRIMAS CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Hold... May 14
- TRIMAS CORP Financials May 1
- This Metric Suggests You're Right to Own TriMas. Fool May 1
TRS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). TriMas Corporation is up 61.00% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Enpro Industries up 33.03%, and Watts Water Technologies up 41.14%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for TRS
Pro Report PDF for TRS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TRS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TRS
Did TriMas Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
TriMas Corporation is a diversified designer, manufacturer and distributor of engineered and applied products that serve a variety of industrial, commercial and consumer end markets worldwide. TriMas provides its customers with outstanding products and services that reflect the Company’s commitment to market leadership, innovation and operational excellence. TriMas is organized into six reportable segments: Packaging, Energy, Aerospace & Defense, Engineered Components, Cequent Asia Pacific and Cequent North America. With headquarters in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, TriMas has approximately 4,100 employees at more than 60 different facilities in 15 countries. TriMas was founded by Brian P. Campbell in May 1986.