TRQ Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||311.3%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.3841|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-395.08M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-216.1%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-600.8%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- TURQUOISE HILL RESOURCES LTD. Financials Dec 5
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 12/04: (PLUG) (GM) (LVS) High; (TC) (TRQ) Low Street Insider Dec 4
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/04: (OCLS) (ABIO) (TNXP) Higher; (AMBI) (TRQ) (EXPR) Lower Street Insider Dec 4
- TRQ Stock Crowded With Sellers Dec 4
- What's Making Turquoise Hill Resources (TRQ) See Red Today? The Street Dec 4
- Perilous Reversal Watch: Turquoise Hill Resources (TRQ) The Street Dec 4
- Trading in Turquoise Hill Rights to Commence Marketwired Dec 2
- Turquoise Hill Ready to Dilute Shareholders Fool Dec 2
- Barbarian At The Gate: Turquoise Hill Resources (TRQ) Nov 26
- Turquoise Hill files final prospectus for rights offering noodls Nov 26
TRQ Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Turquoise Hill Resources is down 56.91% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Rio Tinto up 0.78%, and Thompson Creek Metals down 32.59%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for TRQ
Pro Report PDF for TRQ
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TRQ Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TRQ
Did Turquoise Hill Resources make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Turquoise Hill Resources Ltd is an international mining company focused on copper, gold and coal mines in the Asia Pacific region.