TRQ Key Stats
- Turquoise Hill Resources Announces Results of Voting for the Election of Directo... May 15
- Turquoise Hill Resources Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Tr... May 14
- Turquoise Hill Resources Announces Financial Results and Review of Operations fo... May 13
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage increases May 13
- Earnings Scheduled For May 13, 2013 Benzinga May 13
- Turquoise Hill And Rio Tinto In Spotlight As Oyu Tolgoi Gets Ready To Rumble May 10
- Turquoise Hill Resources Provides Oyu Tolgoi Update at Annual Shareholders' Meet... May 10
- Turquoise Hill Resources to Announce First Quarter Financial Results on May 13, ... May 8
- Turquoise Hill Resources Announces Board Changes Marketwired May 1
- 4 Metals & Mining Stocks Pushing Industry Growth Apr 19
TRQ Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Turquoise Hill Resources is down 20.04% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.65%, MFC Industrial up 34.25%, and Rio Tinto down 0.86%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for TRQ
Pro Report PDF for TRQ
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TRQ Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TRQ
Did Turquoise Hill Resources make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Turquoise Hill Resources is a Canadian mineral exploration and development company headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia. Its focus is on the pacific rim where it is in the process of developing several large mines, the principal one being the Oyu Tolgoi Project in Southern Mongolia 200 km east of Dalanzadgad. The company was called Ivanhoe Mines until August 2, 2012 when an important financing agreement was made with Rio Tinto.