TROX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.82%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.860|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-212.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||11.00%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-9.98%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||4.68%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Sell-Rated Dividend Stocks: Top 5 Companies: CYS, MTGE, TROX, HTS, HLSS The Street Dec 5
- Tronox Announces Dates for Second Quarter Earnings Release and Webcast Conference Call noodls Dec 4
- 5 Stocks Insiders Love Right Now The Street Dec 4
- Stocks: Insiders Sell at Google and LinkedIn Minyanville Dec 4
- Insider Trading Alert - VMI, HPQ, BRCD, P And TROX Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 4
- Top Insider Trades: CYTR TROX KTOS MDGN The Street Dec 4
- Tuesday 12/3 Insider Buying Report: TROX, CLFD Forbes Dec 3
- Tronox (TROX) CEO Buys 20K Shares Street Insider Dec 3
- Insiders Buy the Holdings of VAW ETF Forbes Nov 25
- Dark Clouds Hover Above Anadarko Nov 22
TROX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Tronox is up 39.40% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.53%, Air Products & Chemicals up 32.19%, and Aceto up 129.5%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for TROX
Pro Report PDF for TROX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TROX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TROX
Did Tronox make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Tronox Ltd produces and sells titanium- bearing mineral sands and titanium dioxide pigment. It has two reportable operating segments, Mineral Sands and Pigment. Its corporate activities include electrolytic manufacturing and marketing operations.