TROV Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-79.31%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.090|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-17.11M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-10059%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Trovagene (TROV) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c Street Insider Nov 14
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 10/01: (MSFT) (JPM) (CREE) (ESRT) Street Insider Oct 1
- Aegis Sees TrovaGene (TROV) Launch of New Mutation-Monitoring Test as 'Significant Milestone' Street Insider Oct 1
- TrovaGene (TROV) Drops Street Insider Sep 12
- 4 Healthcare Stock Stories for Weekend Investment Wellness Sep 6
- TROVAGENE, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Sep 6
- Trovagene collaborates with USC in clinical study evaluating cancer monitoring technology PR Newswire Sep 6
- Trovagene to Present at Two Healthcare Conferences PR Newswire Sep 4
- Can Trovagene Be The Belle Of The Ball? Aug 30
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage decreases Aug 23
TROV Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). TrovaGene is up 17.02% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.33%, Exact Sciences up 25.18%, and Sunesis Pharmaceuticals up 9.57%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for TROV
Pro Strategies Featuring TROV
Did TrovaGene make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
TrovaGene, Inc., is a development stage molecular diagnostic company. It focuses on the development and marketing of urine-based nucleic acid tests for patient/disease screening and monitoring.