TRMR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.466|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-23.49M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||38.41%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-12.93%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
SA Breaking News03/04 15:01
Business Wire02/26 08:30
SA Breaking News02/19 16:15
Business Wire02/19 16:05
TRMR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Tremor Video is down 37.80% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 12.71%, CRITEO up 2.93%, and Sizmek down 29.03%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for TRMR
Portfolio Strategies Featuring TRMR
Did Tremor Video make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Internet Content & Information
- Company Website: http://www.tremorvideo.com
- IR Website: http://investor.tremorvideo.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: New York
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Advertising Agencies
- NAICS Code: 541810
- NAICS Industry: Advertising, Public Relations, and Related Services
- NAICS Sector: Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
Tremor Video Inc is an advertising technology company. It offers brand advertisers and publishers programmatic solutions providing transparency to connect with consumers across multiple screens, including computers, smartphones, tablets and connected TVs.
TRMR Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("TRMR","name")
- Description: =YCI("TRMR","description")
- Sector: =YCI("TRMR","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("TRMR","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("TRMR","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.