TRLG Key Stats
- Five Below : Why $2.1 Billion Is Just a Start Fool May 24
- Latham & Watkins, Kirkland, Weil Gotshal: Business of Law May 24
- Rigrodsky & Long, P.A. Announces Investigation Of True Religion Apparel, Inc. Bu... May 23
- Rumor Has It This Retailer Is Going Up for Sale Fool May 23
- Apax Partners Retreads Rue21 Amid Retail Buyout Boom May 23
- Lifshitz Law Firm Announces Investigation of BMC Software, Amyris, Inc., Market ... May 22
- Why Buckle Has Soared to All-Time Highs Fool May 22
- Private Equity Is Stealing True Religion May 20
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Investigates Claims on Behalf of Investors... May 17
- TRUE RELIGION APPAREL INC Financials May 17
TRLG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). True Religion Apparel is up 10.02% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, VF Corporation up 32.55%, and Jones Group up 54.02%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for TRLG
Pro Report PDF for TRLG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TRLG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TRLG
Did True Religion Apparel make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
True Religion Apparel, Inc. is a growing, design-based jeans and jeans-related sportswear brand. The Company designs, manufactures and markets True Religion Apparel products, including its premium True Religion Brand Jeans. Its expanding product line, which includes high-quality, distinctive styling and fit in denim, sportswear, and licensed products, may be found in the Company’s branded retail stores as well as contemporary department stores and boutiques in 50 countries on six continents. As of June 30, 2011, the Company owned and operated 102 branded retail stores in the United States, three branded retail stores in Canada, three branded retail stores in Japan, two branded retail stores in Germany, and one branded retail store in the United Kingdom. True Religion Apparel, Inc. was founded in 2002 and is headquartered in Vernon, California.