TRLA Key Stats
- TRULIA, INC. Financials May 21
- Is the Housing Bubble Already Making a Comeback? May 21
- Move Inc (MOVE) Higher, Citron Says Long on Twitter Street Insider May 20
- Trulia's New 'Bubble Watch' Nudges California And Texas Housing Into Overvalued ... May 15
- Zillow shares should be bought at current levels, says Pacific Crest May 15
- For the medium-term trader, setups galore May 14
- Trulia: Why There's No Home-Price Bubble The Wall Street Journal May 14
- Trulia Bubble Watch: Today’s Rising Home Prices Are a Rebound, Not Another Housi... May 14
- TRULIA, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 13
- Zillow's Stock: Where Value Goes to Die May 10
TRLA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Trulia is down 2.28% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, Market Leader up 130.8%, and Move up 31.39%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for TRLA
Pro Report PDF for TRLA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TRLA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TRLA
Did Trulia make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Trulia is an online residential real estate site for home buyers, sellers, renters and real estate professionals. It lists properties for sale and rent as well as neighborhood information and community insights. The company is headquartered in downtown San Francisco and has offices in New York City and Denver, Colorado.