TRLA Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||117.2%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.258|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-8.205M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||84.93%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-5.51%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Three Housing Takeaways From Jobs Report The Street Dec 6
- 5 Cities to Move to for Big Paychecks The Street Dec 6
- Will This Real Estate Site Company Make a Move in 2014? Fool Dec 5
- Online Real Estate Sector Update Seeking Alpha Dec 5
- This Company Wants to Bank on Real Estate Fool Dec 4
- TRULIA, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Dec 4
- Trulia Price Monitor: Hottest Housing Markets Cool, While Warm Markets Heat Up noodls Dec 4
- Trulia: Cautious Analyst Report Adds To Short-Term Momentum Seeking Alpha Dec 4
- Insider Trading Alert - RFMD, MXIM, TRLA, CRL And LNKD Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 4
- Trulia to Participate in the J.P. Morgan SMid Cap Conference noodls Dec 3
TRLA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Trulia is up 73.32% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Move up 114.9%, and Facebook up 77.75%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for TRLA
Pro Report PDF for TRLA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TRLA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TRLA
Did Trulia make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Trulia, Inc operates as a real estate search engine. It is redefining the home search experience for consumers and changing the way that real estate professionals build their businesses.