TRLA Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.249|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-46.38M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||83.02%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-27.87%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
USA TODAY10/27 13:41
The Wall Street Journal10/19 16:52
|07/31/2014 14:00 PDT||Misc||Q2 2014 Trulia Inc Earnings Conference Call|
|07/31/2014||Earnings||Q2 2014 Trulia Inc Earnings Results|
|06/03/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Trulia Inc|
TRLA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Trulia is up 4.85% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 14.20%, Move up 17.26%, and Zillow up 26.37%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for TRLA
PDF Report for TRLA
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TRLA Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring TRLA
Did Trulia make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Internet Content & Information
- Company Website: http://www.trulia.com
- IR Website: http://ir.trulia.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=251458&p=irol-irhome
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Data Processing, Hosting, and Related Services
- NAICS Code: 518210
- NAICS Industry: Data Processing, Hosting, and Related Services
- NAICS Sector: Information
Trulia Inc operates as a real estate search engine. It offers suite of free and subscription products that provide real estate professionals with access to transaction-ready consumers and help them grow and manage their online presence.
TRLA Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("TRLA","name")
- Description: =YCI("TRLA","description")
- Sector: =YCI("TRLA","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("TRLA","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("TRLA","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.