TRIT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.8836|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-7.327M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
TRIT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Tri-Tech is down 75.52% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 18.16%, Avalon Holdings down 30.86%, and Tomra Systems down 17.54%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for TRIT
Portfolio Strategies Featuring TRIT
Did Tri-Tech make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Industrials
- Industry: Waste Management
- Company Website: http://www.tri-tech.cn
- IR Website: http://www.tri-tech.cn/ir
- HQ Country: China
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Cayman Islands
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2013
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2012
Tri-Tech Holding Inc. provides consulting, engineering, procurement, construction and technical services which helps monitor and manage China’s municipal and natural water resources.
TRIT Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("TRIT","name")
- Description: =YCI("TRIT","description")
- Sector: =YCI("TRIT","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("TRIT","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("TRIT","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.