TRIT Key Stats
- Tri-Tech Holding Announces Management Changes Within U.S. Subsidiary PR Newswire Jun 14
- Tri-Tech Holding Announces Management Changes Within Subsidiaries PR Newswire Jun 11
- Manitex's Unit Wins $37M Contract Jun 3
- Manitex's Unit Wins $37M Contract - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 3
- Middleby Outperforms Yet Again May 31
- Middleby Outperforms Yet Again - Analyst Blog Zacks May 31
- Babcock & Wilcox Hits 52-Week High May 29
- Babcock & Wilcox Hits 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks May 29
- Pentair Reaches 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks May 23
- Pentair Reaches 52-Week High May 23
TRIT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Tri-Tech is down 64.09% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, Babcock & Wilcox up 25.42%, and Graco up 37.65%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for TRIT
Pro Strategies Featuring TRIT
Did Tri-Tech make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.