TRGT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-84.53%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.5222|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-17.32M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-228.1%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Targacept (TRGT) Enters $40M At-The-Market Common Sales Agreement Street Insider Nov 26
- Targacept (TRGT) files $200 million mixed securities shelf Street Insider Nov 26
- Targacept, Inc. (TRGT) Posts Q3 Loss of 38c/Share Street Insider Nov 5
- Trading Radar for 11/05: Tesla (TSLA), Michael Kors (KORS), Mosaic (MOS), Fossil (FOSL), Open Table (OPEN) Report Street Insider Nov 4
- Grading The Twitterverse's 2013 Biotech Stock Picks Sep 16
- Targacept to Present at the Stifel Healthcare Conference 2013 Business Wire Sep 5
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest volume increases Aug 23
- Biota Pharmaceuticals Announces Changes to Its Board of Directors GlobeNewswire Aug 19
- TARGACEPT INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Financial Statements and Exhibits Aug 14
- TARGACEPT INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Aug 7
TRGT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Targacept is up 14.22% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, Repligen up 111.5%, and Jazz Pharmaceuticals up 122.8%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for TRGT
Pro Strategies Featuring TRGT
Did Targacept make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Targacept, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company. It is engaged in the design, discovery and development of a new class of drugs to treat multiple diseases and disorders of the nervous system by selectively targeting neuronal nicotinic receptors, or NNRs. Targacept provides treatment options for complex diseases and disorders to improve the lives of patients by developing medicines that exploit the unique role of NNRs. The company was founded by J. Donald deBethizy, Merouane Bencherif, William S. Caldwell and Patrick M. Lippiello in March 1997 and is headquartered in Winston-Salem, North Carolina.