TRGT Key Stats
- Targacept: Traveling The Rocky Road To Redemption Yahoo 03/06 15:56 ET
- February 26, 2014 Targacept to Present at the Cowen and Company 34th Annual Health Care Conference noodls 02/26 10:08 ET
- Targacept to Present at the Cowen and Company 34th Annual Health Care Conference Business Wire 02/26 08:55 ET
- Targacept Management Discusses Q4 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha 02/13 10:21 ET
- Targacept, Inc. Earnings Call scheduled for 8:30 am ET today Yahoo 02/13 08:30 ET
- TARGACEPT INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exhibits Yahoo 02/13 07:46 ET
- Targacept, Inc. (TRGT) Posts Wider than Expected Q4 Loss Street Insider 02/13 07:39 ET
- February 13, 2014 Targacept Reports Fourth Quarter and 2013 Financial Results noodls 02/13 07:32 ET
- Targacept Reports Fourth Quarter and 2013 Financial Results Business Wire 02/13 07:30 ET
- Q4 2013 Targacept, Inc. Earnings Release - Before Market Open Yahoo 02/13 07:07 ET
TRGT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Targacept is up 10.55% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.21%, Biota Pharmaceuticals up 77.75%, and Vivus down 47.20%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for TRGT
Pro Strategies Featuring TRGT
Did Targacept make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Headquarters Country: United States
- Headquarters State/Province: North Carolina
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
Targacept, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company. It is engaged in the design, discovery and development of a new class of drugs to treat multiple diseases and disorders of the nervous system by selectively targeting neuronal nicotinic receptors, or NNRs. Targacept provides treatment options for complex diseases and disorders to improve the lives of patients by developing medicines that exploit the unique role of NNRs. The company was founded by J. Donald deBethizy, Merouane Bencherif, William S. Caldwell and Patrick M. Lippiello in March 1997 and is headquartered in Winston-Salem, North Carolina.