TQNT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||24.91%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.2032|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-33.03M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||36.76%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.41%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- TriQuint's New GaN and GaAs RF Solutions Improve Efficiency, Reduce Part Counts noodls Dec 3
- Been sidelined? How to get back into the market now MarketWatch Dec 2
- Starboard plans proxy fight with TriQuint AP Dec 2
- Activist Targets TriQuint For Takeover Forbes Dec 2
- Starboard Nominates Own Slate for TriQuint Board The Wall Street Journal Dec 2
- Starboard Delivers Letter To TriQuint Board Of Directors PR Newswire Dec 2
- Starboard nominates six for TriQuint board theflyonthewall.com Dec 2
- Starboard Value LP Nominates Directors for Triquint Semi (TQNT) Board Street Insider Dec 2
- TriQuint Is A Smartphone Play You Would Regret Missing Seeking Alpha Nov 14
- Five Semiconductor Companies Leading the S&P 500 Oct 29
TQNT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Triquint Semiconductor is up 61.13% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.00%, Broadcom down 16.29%, and Cypress Semiconductor down 8.58%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for TQNT
Pro Report PDF for TQNT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TQNT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TQNT
Did Triquint Semiconductor make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
TriQuint Semiconductor Inc. is a semiconductor company that designs, manufactures, and supplies high-performance RF modules, components and foundry services. TriQuint primarily works with the semiconductor gallium arsenide, or GaAs, and is the number-three worldwide leader in GaAs devices and the world’s largest commercial GaAs foundry. The company was founded in 1985 in Beaverton, Oregon, and is now headquartered in Hillsboro, Oregon, with other locations in San Jose, California, Chelmsford, Massachusetts, Boulder, Colorado, Richardson, Texas, High Point, North Carolina, Apopka, Florida, Munich, Germany, Heredia, Costa Rica, and in other places around the world.