TPX Key Stats
- 4 Merger and Acquisitions Stock Stories to Close the Trading Week May 24
- Value Investor Joel Greenblatt's Magically Cheap Stock Picks May 24
- Early Movers: ANF, PG, FL, P, SHLD & More May 24
- TEMPUR PEDIC INTERNATIONAL INC Files SEC form 8-K, Amendments to Articles of Inc... May 23
- Tempur-Pedic to Change Company Name Fool May 23
- Tempur-Pedic changes name on Sealy deal May 23
- InPlay: Tempur-Pedic announces name change to Tempur Sealy International, Inc. May 23
- Tempur-Pedic (TPX) is Now 'Tempur Sealy International' Street Insider May 23
- Tempur-Pedic Announces Name Change To Tempur Sealy International, Inc. PR Newswire May 23
- Multi-Billion Investment Group's Top Picks May 22
TPX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Tempur-Pedic International is down 8.54% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Select Comfort Corporation down 21.30%, and Mattress Firm up 0.81%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for TPX
Pro Report PDF for TPX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TPX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TPX
Did Tempur-Pedic International make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Tempur-Pedic International, Inc. is a manufacturer and distributor of mattresses and pillows made from viscoelastic memory foam. The company focuses on developing, manufacturing and marketing advanced sleep surfaces that help improve the quality of life for people. It sells its products under the brand names of TEMPUR and Tempur-Pedic. The company operates through two reportable operating segments: North America and International. It sells its premium mattresses and pillows through four distribution channels: retail, direct, healthcare and third party distributors. The company was founded by Robert B. Trussell, Jr. in 1992 and is headquartered in Lexington, Kentucky.