TPX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||111.4%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.206|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||74.60M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||40.61%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.47%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Mattress Firm (MFRM) Peers Higher Following Q3 Results, Better Outlook Street Insider Dec 4
- Will Mattress Firm Smash Earnings or Experience a Hard Landing? Fool Dec 4
- Tempur Sealy International Moves Up In Market Cap Rank, Passing JDS Uniphase The Street Dec 4
- Tempur Sealy International's Management Presents at Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2013 Leveraged Finance Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Dec 3
- Will Mattress Firm Bounce Like Tempur Sealy or Sag Like Select Comfort? Fool Dec 2
- Greenberg: JCP washed out CNBC Dec 2
- The 5 most interesting stock stories right now CNBC Dec 2
- Tempur Sealy To Present At Financial Conference noodls Nov 27
- Einhorn touts Micron, Apple but warns on certain 'bubble-like' stocks Reuters Nov 21
- Einhorn touts Apple, Micron, still short on Green Mtn, Chipotle Reuters Nov 21
TPX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Tempur Sealy is up 87.02% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Select Comfort down 17.38%, and Mattress Firm Holding up 77.95%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for TPX
Pro Report PDF for TPX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TPX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TPX
Did Tempur Sealy make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Tempur-Pedic International, Inc. is a manufacturer and distributor of mattresses and pillows made from viscoelastic memory foam. The company focuses on developing, manufacturing and marketing advanced sleep surfaces that help improve the quality of life for people. It sells its products under the brand names of TEMPUR and Tempur-Pedic. The company operates through two reportable operating segments: North America and International. It sells its premium mattresses and pillows through four distribution channels: retail, direct, healthcare and third party distributors. The company was founded by Robert B. Trussell, Jr. in 1992 and is headquartered in Lexington, Kentucky.