TPLM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||391.3%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.0071|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||2.231M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||61.29%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||13.49%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- The Fool Looks Ahead Fool Dec 7
- Two Small Bakken Stocks for 2014 The Street Dec 6
- TRIANGLE PETROLEUM CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Creation of a Direct Financia Nov 22
- KLR Group Resumes Triangle Petroleum (TPLM) at Buy Street Insider Nov 22
- Triangle Petroleum Announces Date Of Third Quarter Fiscal Year 2014 Earnings And Conference Call PR Newswire Nov 20
- 3 Energy Stocks with Significant Upside Potential Fool Nov 5
- The Bakken Oil Formation's Breakout Play: Triangle Petroleum Oct 31
- The Bakken Oil Formation’s Breakout Play: Triangle Petroleum Accesswire Oct 28
- TRIANGLE PETROLEUM CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Creation of a Direct Financia Oct 22
- Topeka Capital Downgrades Triangle Petroleum (TPLM) to Hold Street Insider Oct 17
TPLM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Triangle Petroleum is up 76.95% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Emerald Oil up 38.49%, and Kodiak Oil & Gas up 27.13%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for TPLM
Pro Report PDF for TPLM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TPLM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TPLM
Did Triangle Petroleum make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Triangle Petroleum Corp is an oil and gas exploration and development company. The Company’s projects include Williston Basin of North Dakota and Montana.