TPL Key Stats
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage increases May 23
- TEXAS PACIFIC LAND TRUST Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 7
- Texas Pacific Land Trust First Quarter Earnings Release (Unaudited) Business Wire Apr 30
- TEXAS PACIFIC LAND TRUST Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial... Apr 30
- TEXAS PACIFIC LAND TRUST Files SEC form 10-K, Annual Report Mar 11
- Top 4 Small-Cap Stocks In The Real Estate Development Industry With The Highest ... Feb 6
- TEXAS PACIFIC LAND TRUST Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial... Jan 31
- Texas Pacific Land Trust Fourth Quarter Earnings Release (Unaudited) Business Wire Jan 31
- 50 Year Portfolio Management Veteran Donald W. Hodges, Co-Manager of the Hodges ... Jan 14
- TPL Ex-Dividend Reminder - 12/12/12 Dec 10
TPL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Texas Pacific Land Trust is up 46.33% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Income Opportunity Realty Investors up 92.49%, and IRSA Inversiones y Representaciones up 35.26%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for TPL
Pro Report PDF for TPL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TPL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TPL
Did Texas Pacific Land Trust make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
The Texas Pacific Land Trust is a publicly traded land trust with its administrative office in Dallas, Texas. Owning well over 900,000 acres in 20 West Texas counties, TPL is among the largest private landowners in the state of Texas.