TORM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-45.42%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.0984|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-94.34%|
|Net Income (TTM)||0.424M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||14.54%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||1.04%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Sidoti Starts TOR Minerals (TORM) at Neutral Street Insider Nov 11
- TOR MINERALS INTERNATIONAL INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statement Nov 6
- TOR MINERALS INTERNATIONAL INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 6
- TOR Minerals International's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 5
- TOR Minerals International Reports Third Quarter Financial Results PR Newswire Nov 5
- Q3 2013 TOR Minerals International Earnings Release - After Market Close Nov 5
- TOR Minerals International to Host Third Quarter 2013 Earnings Webcast Live on Tuesday, November 5, 2013 Accesswire Nov 4
- TOR MINERALS INTERNATIONAL INC Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Creation of a Direct F Oct 28
- TOR MINERALS INTERNATIONAL INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Oct 21
- TOR Minerals International to Report Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results PR Newswire Oct 18
TORM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). TOR Minerals is down 7.78% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Koppers Holdings up 24.67%, and Praxair up 17.83%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for TORM
Pro Strategies Featuring TORM
Did TOR Minerals make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
TOR Minerals International, Inc. is a specialty chemical company engaged in the business of manufacturing and marketing mineral products for use as pigments, pigment extenders, functional fillers and flame retardants.