TOF Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.1804|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-0.92M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||25.55%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-4.98%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
SA Breaking News11/12 17:20
PR Newswire11/12 16:15
PR Newswire08/12 15:35
|06/10/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Tofutti Brands Inc|
TOF Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Tofutti Brands is up 66.62% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 16.74%, Bridgford Foods down 21.52%, and Seneca Foods down 10.95%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for TOF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring TOF
Did Tofutti Brands make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Defensive
- Industry: Packaged Foods
- Company Website: http://www.tofutti.com
- IR Website: http://www.tofutti.com/investor-relations/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: New Jersey
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Ice Cream and Frozen Dessert Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 311520
- NAICS Industry: Dairy Product Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Tofutti Brands, Inc is engaged in the development, production and marketing of TOFUTTI® brand nondairy frozen desserts and other food products. TOFUTTI products are nondairy, soy-based products which contain no butterfat, cholesterol or lactose.
TOF Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("TOF","name")
- Description: =YCI("TOF","description")
- Sector: =YCI("TOF","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("TOF","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("TOF","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.