TNXP Key Stats
SA Breaking News03/03 08:49
SA Breaking News03/03 08:12
SA Breaking News02/04 09:05
TNXP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Tonix Pharmaceuticals is down 53.71% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 16.06%, Alimera Sciences down 24.49%, and Assembly Biosciences up 105.8%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for TNXP
Portfolio Strategies Featuring TNXP
Did Tonix Pharmaceuticals make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Drug Manufacturers - Major
- Company Website: http://www.tonixpharma.com
- IR Website: http://ir.tonixpharma.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: New York
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Nevada
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325412
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Tonix Pharmaceuticals Holding Corp is a pharmaceutical company dedicated to the development of novel pharmaceutical products for challenging problems.
TNXP Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("TNXP","name")
- Description: =YCI("TNXP","description")
- Sector: =YCI("TNXP","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("TNXP","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("TNXP","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.