TNXP Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-2.807|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-18.01M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Street Insider08/08 16:11
Street Insider08/04 10:24
TNXP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Tonix Pharmaceuticals is up 325.7% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.86%, AstraZeneca up 57.51%, and Bristol-Myers Squibb up 24.72%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for TNXP
Portfolio Strategies Featuring TNXP
Did Tonix Pharmaceuticals make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Drug Manufacturers - Major
- Company Website: http://www.tonixpharma.com
- IR Website: http://ir.stockpr.com/tonixpharma/overview
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: New York
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Nevada
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2013
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2012
- NAICS: Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325412
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Tonix Pharmaceuticals Holding Corp is a pharmaceutical company dedicated to the development of novel pharmaceutical products for challenging problems.
TNXP Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("TNXP","name")
- Description: =YCI("TNXP","description")
- Sector: =YCI("TNXP","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("TNXP","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("TNXP","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.