TNK Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-14.33%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-4.412|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-378.84M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||40.33%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-36.96%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.56%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Has Frontline Turned the Corner Against Nordic American Tankers and Teekay Tankers? Fool Nov 27
- Teekay Tankers (TNK) Posts Q3 Loss of 5c/Share Street Insider Nov 7
- Interesting TNK Put For May 2014 Sep 26
- Why oil production will outpace consumption, no recovery in sight Sep 10
- China’s crude imports rose to a record, affecting tanker stocks Sep 10
- U.S. oil demand rose significantly, positive for tanker rates Sep 10
- U.S. oil production could slow in 2014, benefiting crude tankers Sep 9
- Oil firms focus on production development in the United States Sep 9
- The dynamics of the global oil trade and demand for crude tankers Sep 9
- Crude Oil Tankers Presenting a Buy-Low Opportunity Sep 9
TNK Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Teekay Tankers is up 26.86% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.24%, Frontline up 16.31%, and Tsakos Energy Navigation up 55.88%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for TNK
Pro Strategies Featuring TNK
Did Teekay Tankers make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Teekay Tankers, Ltd., is in the business of owning oil tankers and employing chartering strategy that seeks to capture upside opportunities in the spot market while using fixed-rate time charters to reduce downside risks.