TNH Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-29.10%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||43.16|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-37.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.100B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||59.81%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||56.62%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||5.25%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- CF borrows debt at 4.0% and pays shareholder demand of 9.0% Market Realist Dec 6
- Why CF looks to benefit from an interest rate less than 4.0% Market Realist Dec 6
- Here's My Argument For Investing in CF Industries Fool Dec 6
- Why CF looks to unlock value using more debt, with interest at 4% Market Realist Dec 6
- Must-know: Why CF Industries stock jumped 10% on one presentation Market Realist Dec 5
- Why Terra Nitrogen, Textura, and Aerie Pharmaceuticals Soared Today Fool Dec 4
- Why Investors Love This Dividend Idea Fool Dec 4
- 'Mad Money' Lightning Round: F5 Networks Is a Great Stock Nov 21
- Must-know: You’re too late if you want to sell TNH stock now Market Realist Nov 20
- 3 Partnerships Worth a Second Look Fool Nov 19
TNH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Terra Nitrogen Company is down 22.90% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 26.85%, CF Industries Holdings up 9.14%, and Agrium down 8.57%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for TNH
Pro Report PDF for TNH
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TNH Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TNH
Did Terra Nitrogen Company make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Terra Nitrogen Co. LP manufactures and distributes nitrogen fertilizer products. The company produces anhydrous ammonia and urea ammonium nitrate solutions for distribution to agricultural customers. It conducts its operations through an operating partnership, Terra Nitrogen LP. Terra Nitrogen's principal customers for nitrogen fertilizers include dealers, national farm retail chains and distributors. Terra Nitrogen Company, L.P. operates as a subsidiary of Terra Industries Inc. Terra Nitrogen Company, L.P. was founded in 1991 and is based in Deerfield, Illinois.