TNGN Key Stats
- TENGION INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Dec 3
- TENGION INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Dec 2
- Tengion: A Cautionary Tale For Regenerative Medicine Bulls Nov 5
- TENGION INC Files SEC form 8-K, Unregistered Sale of Equity Securities, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibi Oct 2
- TENGION INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Aug 21
- TENGION INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Aug 14
- Tengion Provides Business Update and Reports Second Quarter 2013 Financial Results PR Newswire Aug 14
- TENGION INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Financial Statements and Exhibits Aug 8
- Tengion Announces Promotion of A. Brian Davis to Chief Financial Officer and Senior Vice President, Finance PR Newswire Aug 7
- TENGION INC Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holders Jul 19
TNGN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Tengion is down 72.28% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, ARCA biopharma down 30.02%, and ACADIA Pharmaceuticals up 403.2%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for TNGN
Pro Strategies Featuring TNGN
Did Tengion make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Tengion, Inc., is a regenerative medicine company focused on discovering, developing, manufacturing and commercializing a range of neo-organs, or products.