TNGN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-9.286|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-26.37M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
|05/15/2014||Earnings||Q1 2014 Tengion Inc Earnings Conference Call.|
|05/02/2014 12:30 EDT||Misc||AGM Event for Tengion Inc.|
|05/02/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Tengion Inc|
|03/26/2014||Earnings||Tengion, Inc. Q4 2013 Earnings Results.|
|02/24/2014||Misc||SGM Event for Tengion Inc.|
|08/14/2013||Earnings||Tengion Provides Business Update and Reports Second Quarter 2013 Financial Results.|
TNGN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Tengion is down 81.88% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 16.94%, ARCA biopharma up 2.14%, and Xencor up N/A.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for TNGN
Portfolio Strategies Featuring TNGN
Did Tengion make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.tengion.com
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: North Carolina
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2013
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2012
- NAICS: Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325412
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Tengion, Inc., is a regenerative medicine company. The Company is engaged in discovering, manufacturing and commercializing neo-organs, or products composed of living cells, with or without synthetic or natural materials.
TNGN Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("TNGN","name")
- Description: =YCI("TNGN","description")
- Sector: =YCI("TNGN","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("TNGN","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("TNGN","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.