TNGN Key Stats
|05/15/2014||Earnings||Q1 2014 Tengion Inc Earnings Conference Call|
|05/02/2014 12:30 EDT||Misc||AGM Event for Tengion Inc.|
|05/02/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Tengion Inc|
|03/26/2014||Earnings||Tengion, Inc. Q4 2013 Earnings Results|
|02/24/2014||Misc||SGM Event for Tengion Inc.|
TNGN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Tengion is down 95.73% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 18.15%, ARCA biopharma down 37.79%, and TetraLogic Pharmaceutical down 27.53%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for TNGN
Portfolio Strategies Featuring TNGN
Did Tengion make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.tengion.com
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: North Carolina
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325412
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Tengion, Inc., is a regenerative medicine company. The Company is engaged in discovering, manufacturing and commercializing neo-organs, or products composed of living cells, with or without synthetic or natural materials.
TNGN Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("TNGN","name")
- Description: =YCI("TNGN","description")
- Sector: =YCI("TNGN","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("TNGN","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("TNGN","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.