TMK Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||6.35%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||5.718|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||5.15%|
|Net Income (TTM)||536.64M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||14.16%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.89%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Scotia Capital Downgrades Torchmark (TMK) to Underperform Street Insider Nov 22
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 11/15: (AMZN) (GMCR) (KMB) (MET) Street Insider Nov 15
- Life Insurers May See More Upside from Taper, Says Deutsche Bank (MET) (LNC) (PFG) (UNM) (TMK) Street Insider Nov 15
- Buffett's Berkshire Buys 40M Exxon Mobil (XOM) Shares, Cuts GSK (GSK) Stake (more...) Street Insider Nov 14
- Torchmark Becomes #185 Most Shorted S&P 500 Component, Replacing Dover Oct 25
- Torchmark Posts Strong Q3 Earnings - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 24
- Torchmark Corp. (TMK) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS Street Insider Oct 23
- StanCorp Beats Q3 Earnings, Lags Revs - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 23
- Trading Radar for 10/23: AT&T (T), Caterpillar (CAT), Tripadvisor (TRIP), General Dynamics (GD) Report Street Insider Oct 22
- Trade-Ideas: Torchmark Corporation (TMK) Is Today's New Lifetime High Stock Oct 17
TMK Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Torchmark is up 49.00% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.79%, Protective Life up 80.71%, and StanCorp Financial Group up 89.06%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for TMK
Pro Report PDF for TMK
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TMK Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TMK
Did Torchmark make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Torchmark Corporation is an insurance holding company which market mainly individual life and supplemental health insurance and to limited extent annuities, to middle income households throughout the United States.