TMH Key Stats
- TeamHealth Medical Call Center Forms Clinical Advisory Committee PR Newswire May 23
- TEAM HEALTH HOLDINGS INC. Files SEC form 8-K/A, Change in Directors or Principal... May 23
- TEAM HEALTH HOLDINGS INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of... May 23
- Team Health Holdings Inc. to Present at the 38th Annual Deutsche Bank Healthcare... May 22
- TMH January 2014 Options Begin Trading May 20
- Here's How Team Health Holdings May Be Failing You Fool May 13
- TeamHealth Holdings, Inc. to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences PR Newswire May 7
- Team Health Holdings Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transc... May 1
- TeamHealth Earnings Call scheduled for 8:30 am ET today May 1
- Team Health Holdings Earnings: Here’s Why Investors are Ambivalent Now Apr 30
TMH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Team Health is up 72.30% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, AMN Healthcare Services up 133.2%, and CTPartners Executive Search down 34.78%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for TMH
Pro Report PDF for TMH
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TMH Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TMH
Did Team Health make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Team Health Holdings, Inc. operates as a holding company for Team Health, Inc., which provides outsourced physician staffing and administrative services to the healthcare industry. It also provides programs for hospitals, medicine anesthesiology, radiology, pediatrics and other healthcare services by providing permanent staffing that enables the management teams of hospitals and other healthcare facilities to outsource certain management, recruiting, hiring, payroll, billing, collection and benefits functions. The company operates through two reportable segments: Healthcare Services and Billing Services. The Healthcare Services segment provides healthcare service programs to users and providers of healthcare services on a fee for service and cost plus basis. The Billing Services segment provides a range of external billing, collection and consulting services on a fee basis. The company was founded in 1979 and is headquartered in Knoxville, Tennessee.