TLYS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-0.89%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.8003|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-33.33%|
|Net Income (TTM)||22.56M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||30.86%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.96%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Tilly's: Reset Of Expectations, Favorable Valuation To Drive Recovery In 2014 Seeking Alpha Dec 5
- Express Plunges On Weak Thanksgiving Sales, Guidance Investor's Business Daily Dec 4
- Tilly's Inc. (TLYS): Moving Average Crossover Spotted Dec 4
- Tilly's Inc. (TLYS): Moving Average Crossover Spotted - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 4
- Why Bio-Reference Laboratories, Tilly's, and 58.com Plunged Today Fool Nov 27
- US STOCKS-Nasdaq climbs as tech shares rally after HP results Nov 27
- MARKET PULSE-HP, Bioreference, Bioscrip, Tilly's, Infoblox, Marathon Nov 27
- Tilly's Sinks Amid Bleak Outlook For Holiday Season Nov 27
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 11/27: (ATRM) (ELTK) (BIOS) Higher; (TLYS) (BLOX) (BRLI) Lower Street Insider Nov 27
- US STOCKS-Wall St gains on data; HP, Apple lift Nasdaq Nov 27
TLYS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Tilly's is down 16.37% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Zale up 174.0%, and American Eagle down 30.95%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for TLYS
Pro Strategies Featuring TLYS
Did Tilly's make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Tillly's Inc is a specialty retailer of West Coast inspired apparel, footwear and accessories. It offers a wide assortment of brands such as Volcom, RVCA, Billabong, LRG, Hurley, FOX, DC etc.