TLPY Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.0113|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-2.217M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||20.01%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-3717%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
TLPY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Telupay International is up 28.57% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 19.93%, CA up 2.44%, and Evertec down 5.45%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for TLPY
Portfolio Strategies Featuring TLPY
Did Telupay International make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Software - Infrastructure
- Company Website: http://www.telupay.com
- HQ Country: Jersey
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Nevada
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: March 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: March 31, 2014
- NAICS: Other Computer Related Services
- NAICS Code: 541519
- NAICS Industry: Computer Systems Design and Related Services
- NAICS Sector: Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
Telupay International Inc provides mobile banking and payment processing services. It offers custom mobile applications to services that cover planning, system design, customization, installation, training, maintenance and support.
TLPY Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("TLPY","name")
- Description: =YCI("TLPY","description")
- Sector: =YCI("TLPY","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("TLPY","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("TLPY","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.