TLP Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.564|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||74.16M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||51.60%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||7.51%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Business Wire04/13 17:00
SA Breaking News03/12 08:27
Business Wire03/12 08:23
SA Breaking News03/11 17:30
Business Wire03/09 16:17
|04/28/2015||Dividends||Amount: 0.665, Declared Date: Apr 13 2015, Pay Date: May 07 2015|
|03/12/2015 11:00 EDT||Misc||TransMontaigne Partners LP Fourth Quarter Earnings Conference Call in 2014|
|03/12/2015||Earnings||TransMontaigne Partners LP Fourth Quarter Earnings in 2014 Release|
|01/28/2015||Dividends||Amount: 0.665, Declared Date: Jan 08 2015, Pay Date: Feb 06 2015|
|11/07/2014 11:00 EST||Misc||Q3 2014 TransMontaigne Partners L.P. Earnings Conference Call|
|11/07/2014||Earnings||Q3 2014 TransMontaigne Partners L.P. Earnings Results|
|10/29/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.665, Declared Date: Oct 13 2014, Pay Date: Nov 07 2014|
|08/07/2014||Earnings||Q2 2014 TransMontaigne Partners L.P. Earnings Result|
|08/07/2014||Misc||Q2 2014 TransMontaigne Partners L.P. Earnings Conference Call|
|07/29/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.665, Declared Date: Jul 16 2014, Pay Date: Aug 07 2014|
TLP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). TransMontaigne Partners is down 17.71% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 13.89%, Global Partners up 6.54%, and Williams Companies up 29.22%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for TLP
Portfolio Strategies Featuring TLP
Did TransMontaigne Partners make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas Midstream
- Company Website: http://www.transmontaignepartners.com.
- IR Website: http://www.transmontaignepartners.com/investor-information/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Colorado
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Pipeline Transportation of Refined Petroleum Products
- NAICS Code: 486910
- NAICS Industry: Other Pipeline Transportation
- NAICS Sector: Transportation and Warehousing
TransMontaigne Partners LP provides integrated terminaling, storage, transportation and related services for customers engaged in the distribution and marketing of petroleum products, crude oil, chemicals, fertilizers and other liquid products.
TLP Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("TLP","name")
- Description: =YCI("TLP","description")
- Sector: =YCI("TLP","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("TLP","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("TLP","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.