TLP Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-1.29%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.841|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-52.54%|
|Net Income (TTM)||40.91M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||53.50%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||15.65%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||6.38%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- TransMontaigne Partners L.P. to Present at Wells Fargo Securities Research, Economics & Strategy 2013 12th Annual Energy Symposium in New York City noodls Dec 6
- TRANSMONTAIGNE PARTNERS L.P. Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Dec 6
- Coverage initiated on Transmontaigne Partners by MLV & Co Dec 2
- Insight: Wall Street uses 'merchant' workaround to cling to commodity assets Reuters Nov 19
- TransMontaigne Partners's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 8
- TransMontaigne Partners L.P. Announces Financial Results for the Quarter Ended September 30, 2013 noodls Nov 5
- TRANSMONTAIGNE PARTNERS L.P. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements Nov 5
- TLP Crosses Above Key Moving Average Level Oct 17
- TransMontaigne Partners Keeping Dividend Steady Fool Oct 14
- Transmontaigne Partners (TLP) Declares $0.65 Quarterly Dividend; 6.2% Yield Street Insider Oct 14
TLP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). TransMontaigne Partners is up 25.00% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 26.96%, Kinder Morgan Energy up 7.11%, and Kinder Morgan up 1.59%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for TLP
Pro Report PDF for TLP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TLP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TLP
Did TransMontaigne Partners make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
TransMontaigne Partners LP is a terminaling and transportation company with operations in Gulf Coast, Midwest, Brownsville, Texas, Mississippi, Ohio Rivers and Southeastern United States. It provides integrated terminaling, storage, transportation and related services for customers engaged in the distribution and marketing of light refined petroleum products, heavy refined petroleum products, crude oil, chemicals, fertilizers and other liquid products. The Light refined products include gasolines, diesel fuels, heating oil and jet fuels. The Heavy refined products include residual fuel oils and asphalt. The company was founded in February 2005 and is headquartered in Denver, Colorado.