TLP Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.667|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||41.66M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||59.55%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||48.55%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||6.06%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Street Insider07/16 08:25
Street Insider07/14 08:28
Dow Jones07/11 09:11
Street Insider07/11 07:02
|07/29/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.665, Declared Date: Jul 16 2014, Pay Date: Aug 07 2014|
|05/06/2014 11:00 EDT||Misc||Q1 2014 TransMontaigne Partners L.P. Earnings Conference Call|
|05/06/2014||Earnings||Q1 2014 TransMontaigne Partners L.P. Earnings Result. Estimate: 0.58.|
|04/28/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.66, Declared Date: Apr 14 2014, Pay Date: May 08 2014|
|03/11/2014 11:00 EDT||Misc||Q4 2013 TransMontaigne Partners L.P. Earnings Conference Call|
|03/11/2014||Earnings||Q4 2013 TransMontaigne Partners L.P. Earnings Results. Estimate: 0.37.|
|01/29/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.65, Declared Date: Jan 13 2014, Pay Date: Feb 11 2014|
|11/05/2013 11:00 EDT||Misc||Q3 2013 TransMontaigne Partners L.P. Earnings Conference Call|
|11/05/2013||Earnings||Q3 2013 TransMontaigne Partners L.P. Earnings Results. Estimate: 0.44.|
|10/29/2013||Dividends||Amount: 0.65, Declared Date: Oct 14 2013, Pay Date: Nov 07 2013|
TLP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). TransMontaigne Partners is up 6.99% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 18.90%, NGL Energy Partners up 63.98%, and Holly Energy Partners down 8.80%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for TLP
Portfolio Strategies Featuring TLP
Did TransMontaigne Partners make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas Midstream
- Company Website: http://www.transmontaignepartners.com.
- IR Website: http://www.transmontaignepartners.com/investor-information/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Colorado
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Pipeline Transportation of Refined Petroleum Products
- NAICS Code: 486910
- NAICS Industry: Other Pipeline Transportation
- NAICS Sector: Transportation and Warehousing
TransMontaigne Partners LP provides integrated terminaling, storage, transportation and related services for customers engaged in the distribution and marketing of petroleum products, crude oil, chemicals, fertilizers and other liquid products.
TLP Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("TLP","name")
- Description: =YCI("TLP","description")
- Sector: =YCI("TLP","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("TLP","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("TLP","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.