TLM Key Stats
- Talisman Strikes Oil in Vietnam - Analyst Blog Zacks May 21
- Talisman Strikes Oil in Vietnam May 21
- Canada Stocks to Watch: Talisman, Iamgold, Bombardier, Advantage Oil May 21
- 4 Energy Stock Stories Ready At The WSCS Pump May 20
- Talisman Energy Announces First Oil from HST/HSD Development, Offshore Vietnam G... May 20
- Talisman Energy to Depart Poland May 13
- Talisman Energy to Depart Poland - Analyst Blog Zacks May 13
- Talisman Energy Inc.: Annual Meeting Voting Results on the Election of Directors Marketwired May 10
- 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Monday: JMT, SDT, CNW, TLM, STX May 10
- Talisman Energy Stock To Go Ex-dividend Monday (TLM) May 10
TLM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Talisman Energy is up 19.78% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.50%, EPL Oil & Gas up 94.97%, and Devon Energy down 4.64%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for TLM
Pro Report PDF for TLM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TLM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TLM
Did Talisman Energy make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Talisman Energy Inc. is a global, diversified, upstream oil and gas company. Founded in 1925 and based in Calgary, Alberta, Talisman Energy has operations around the globe including: Canada and the United States of America in North America; Colombia and Peru in South America; Algeria in North Africa; United Kingdom, Norway and Poland in Europe; Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam, Papa New Guinea and Australia in the Far East; and Kurdistan in the Middle East. Talisman Energy has also built the offshore Beatrice Wind Farm Demonstrator in the North Sea off the coast of Scotland. The Company has a portfolio of international exploration opportunities. Talisman is committed to conducting business safely, in a socially and environmentally responsible manner, and is included in the Dow Jones Sustainability (North America) Index. Talisman is listed on the Toronto and New York Stock Exchanges under the symbol TLM.