TLM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-25.20%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.135|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-57.14%|
|Net Income (TTM)||206.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||63.47%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-4.38%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.33%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Talisman Sells Ocensa Pipeline Stake - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 11
- TLM Making Steady Progress in Akacias - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 10
- The Duvernay Is Fast Becoming an Important Asset for Canada’s Oil Industry Dec 6
- Talisman Energy Appoints Two New Directors Dec 3
- Midday movers: Forest Labs, Sprint, WebMD & More CNBC Dec 2
- Talisman Energy adds Icahn-backed board directors Dec 2
- Talisman Energy Appoints Two New Directors noodls Dec 2
- Carl Icahn Starts December With Wins At Talisman Energy And Forest Labs Forbes Dec 2
- On The Fly: Pre-market Movers theflyonthewall.com Dec 2
- Icahn says 'optimistic' on value creation after deal with Talisman Energy Dec 2
TLM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Talisman Energy is up 5.17% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, ARC Resources up 16.85%, and Enerplus up 49.59%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for TLM
Pro Report PDF for TLM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TLM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TLM
Did Talisman Energy make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Talisman Energy Inc. is a global, diversified, upstream oil and gas company. Founded in 1925 and based in Calgary, Alberta, Talisman Energy has operations around the globe including: Canada and the United States of America in North America; Colombia and Peru in South America; Algeria in North Africa; United Kingdom, Norway and Poland in Europe; Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam, Papa New Guinea and Australia in the Far East; and Kurdistan in the Middle East. Talisman Energy has also built the offshore Beatrice Wind Farm Demonstrator in the North Sea off the coast of Scotland. The Company has a portfolio of international exploration opportunities. Talisman is committed to conducting business safely, in a socially and environmentally responsible manner, and is included in the Dow Jones Sustainability (North America) Index. Talisman is listed on the Toronto and New York Stock Exchanges under the symbol TLM.