TLAB Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-24.92%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.2734|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-96.80M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||37.18%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-4.94%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.29%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Marlin Equity Partners Completes Acquisition of Tellabs noodls Dec 4
- TELLABS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Creation of a Direct Financial Obligation Dec 4
- Tellabs, temple Ink Distribution Deal - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 27
- temple to Distribute Tellabs Optical LAN in Europe, Middle East & Africa noodls Nov 26
- Tellabs Remains Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 20
- New San Diego Central Library Connects With Tellabs Optical LAN noodls Nov 20
- Tellabs Posts Q3 Loss - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 7
- Marlin Equity Partners Commences Cash Tender Offer for All Outstanding Shares of Tellabs, Inc. PR Newswire Nov 1
- Tellabs, Inc. (TLAB) Post Q3 Loss of $0.03/Sh Street Insider Oct 31
- TELLABS INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Oct 31
TLAB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Tellabs is up 1.48% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Ubiquiti Networks up 228.5%, and Ericsson up 26.24%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for TLAB
Pro Report PDF for TLAB
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TLAB Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TLAB
Did Tellabs make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Tellabs, Inc. designs, develops and supports telecommunications networking products. The company serves telecom service providers, independent operating companies, MSO/cable companies, enterprises and government agencies. It operates through three segments: Broadband segment, Transport segment and Services segment. These services support all phases of the network: planning, building and operating. Its planning services include network architecture and design, network and applications planning, network management design and migration planning; building services include applications integration, program and project management, installation, testing, network integration and third-party systems integration; and operating services include network optimization, onsite engineering, network monitoring, remote and onsite support, capacity management and training. The company was founded by Michael J. Birck in 1975 and is headquartered in Naperville, Illinois.