TKPYY Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.6795|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.103B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||67.65%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-1.21%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.40%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Dow Jones06/13 17:25
|09/25/2013||Dividends||Amount: 0.3817, Declared Date: Sep 10 2013, Pay Date: Dec 12 2013|
TKPYY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Takeda Pharmaceutical is up 4.64% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 19.32%, Orexigen Therapeutics down 33.16%, and H Lundbeck up 16.51%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for TKPYY
PDF Report for TKPYY
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TKPYY Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring TKPYY
Did Takeda Pharmaceutical make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Drug Manufacturers - Specialty & Generic
- Company Website: http://www.takeda.co.jp
- HQ Country: Japan
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Japan
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: March 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: March 31, 2014
- NAICS: Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325412
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Takeda Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd is engaged in the manufacturing, marketing and import and export of pharmaceutical drugs.
TKPYY Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("TKPYY","name")
- Description: =YCI("TKPYY","description")
- Sector: =YCI("TKPYY","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("TKPYY","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("TKPYY","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.