TKAGY Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-2.075|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-465.12M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||88.29%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-37.89%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.53%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Seeking Alpha06/19 11:23
|05/29/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.0902, Declared Date: May 28 2014, Pay Date: Jun 16 2014|
TKAGY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Telekom Austria is down 1.94% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 11.11%, Koninklijke KPN down 4.96%, and Viper Networks up 0.00%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for TKAGY
PDF Report for TKAGY
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TKAGY Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring TKAGY
Did Telekom Austria make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Communication Services
- Industry: Telecom Services
- Company Website: http://www.telekomaustria.com
- IR Website: http://www.telekomaustria.com/en/investor-relations
- HQ Country: Austria
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Austria
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Wired Telecommunications Carriers
- NAICS Code: 517110
- NAICS Industry: Wired Telecommunications Carriers
- NAICS Sector: Information
Telekom Austria AG and its subsidiaries are engaged as full service telecommunication providers of long distance, local and wireless services, corporate data communications services as well as internet services and television broadcasting.
TKAGY Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("TKAGY","name")
- Description: =YCI("TKAGY","description")
- Sector: =YCI("TKAGY","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("TKAGY","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("TKAGY","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.