TIVO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||42.95%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.839|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-77.27%|
|Net Income (TTM)||255.33M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||57.48%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||10.65%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- TiVo Shares Look Undervalued With Growing Subscribers And Future Patent Litigation Cash Dec 6
- TiVo to Present at UBS 41st Annual Global Media and Communications Conference noodls Dec 4
- Europe shares close down for third day on US jobs data CNBC Dec 4
- TiVo to Present at NASDAQ OMX International Investor Program noodls Nov 29
- Cablevision Systems in Focus: Stock Moves 5.1% Higher - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 29
- Barnes & Noble Bounces Back; TiVo Stumbles Into Thanksgiving Fool Nov 27
- Stock Pops & Drops CNBC Nov 27
- TIVO INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 27
- TiVo Said Too Reliant On Cable TV Partners Nov 27
- Tivo Inc. (TIVO): Today's Featured Media Laggard The Street Nov 27
TIVO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Tivo is up 4.76% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.74%, DISH Network up 50.52%, and Comcast up 34.37%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for TIVO
Pro Report PDF for TIVO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TIVO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TIVO
Did Tivo make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Tivo, Inc. develops and provides software, technology, in-home, and outside-of-the-home cloud-based video solutions for DVRs, non-DVR set-top boxes, tablets, smartphones, and other consumer electronics.