TIS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||15.45%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.529|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||62.07%|
|Net Income (TTM)||12.13M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||23.99%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||12.51%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||4.64%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- MeadWestvaco Downgraded to Underperform - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 19
- Latest CSR Initiative by International Paper - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 18
- Sealed Air Divests Rigid Medical Packaging Biz - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 15
- Orchids Paper Products, Inc. (TIS) Declares $0.35 Quarterly Dividend; 4.5% Yield Street Insider Nov 14
- Rock-Tenn Beats on Earnings, Shares Fall - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 11
- Orchids Paper Products (TIS) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c Street Insider Oct 23
- Trading Radar for 10/23: AT&T (T), Caterpillar (CAT), Tripadvisor (TRIP), General Dynamics (GD) Report Street Insider Oct 22
- Packaging Corp Posts Record Q3 Earnings - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 15
- 4 Consumer Stocks To Consider As Confidence Slips Oct 11
- Crown Holdings Down to Strong Sell - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 4
TIS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Orchids Paper Products is up 49.24% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, KapStone Paper up 158.0%, and Resolute Forest Products up 27.92%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for TIS
Pro Strategies Featuring TIS
Did Orchids Paper Products make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Orchids Paper Products Company manufactures bulk tissue paper, known as parent rolls, and convert parent rolls into a line of tissue products, including paper towels, bathroom tissue and paper napkins, for the consumer, or ‘at-home,’ market.