TINY Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.3883|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-11.98M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
|08/15/2014 10:00 EDT||Misc||Harris & Harris Group, Inc. Q2 2014 Earnings Conference Call|
|08/15/2014||Earnings||Harris & Harris Group, Inc. Q2 2014 Earnings Results|
|03/19/2014 10:00 EDT||Misc||Harris & Harris Group, Inc. Q4 2013 Earnings Conference Call|
|03/19/2014||Earnings||Harris & Harris Group, Inc. Q4 2013 Earnings Results|
|02/14/2014||Misc||Harris & Harris Group Notes Molecular Imprints' Semiconductor Business to Be Acquired by Canon|
|11/13/2013 10:00 EDT||Misc||Harris & Harris Group to Host Conference Call on Third-quarter 2013 Financial Results on November 13, 2013|
|11/13/2013||Earnings||Harris & Harris Group Third-quarter 2013 Financial Results|
|11/07/2013||Misc||Harris & Harris Group Notes Cordenpharma's Acquisition of Ancora's Carbohydrate Synthesis Platform and Corporate Name|
TINY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Harris & Harris is down 7.67% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 14.92%, AllianceBernstein up 28.73%, and American Capital up 0.92%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for TINY
Portfolio Strategies Featuring TINY
Did Harris & Harris make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Asset Management
- Company Website: http://www.hhvc.com
- IR Website: http://ir.hhvc.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: New York
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: New York
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Other Financial Vehicles
- NAICS Code: 525990
- NAICS Industry: Other Investment Pools and Funds
- NAICS Sector: Finance and Insurance
Harris & Harris Group, Inc. is an internally managed venture capital company that builds transformative companies from disruptive science. Its investment objective is to achieve long-term capital appreciation by making venture capital investments.
TINY Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("TINY","name")
- Description: =YCI("TINY","description")
- Sector: =YCI("TINY","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("TINY","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("TINY","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.