TINY Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-67.36%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.6548|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-20.04M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-1675%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- ETF Channel Finds Strong Insider Buying in BIZD Holdings Sep 12
- Harris & Harris Group Management Discusses Q2 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Aug 13
- HARRIS & HARRIS GROUP INC /NY/ Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Aug 12
- Harris & Harris Group Letter to Shareholders on Website GlobeNewswire Aug 12
- Harris & Harris Group Reports Financial Statements as of June 30, 2013 GlobeNewswire Aug 9
- HARRIS & HARRIS GROUP INC /NY/ Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Aug 9
- Harris & Harris Group to Host Conference Call on Second-Quarter 2013 Financial Results on August 13, 2013 GlobeNewswire Jul 24
- Harris & Harris Group Notes the Closing of the Sale of Xradia to Carl Zeiss GlobeNewswire Jul 18
- HARRIS & HARRIS GROUP INC /NY/ Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Jul 18
- Wall Street Transcript Interview with, Douglas W. Jamison, Chairman, CEO and Managing Director of Harris & Harris Group, Inc. (TINY) Jun 25
TINY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Harris & Harris is down 3.76% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.79%, MVC Capital up 25.87%, and KCAP Financial up 9.03%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for TINY
Pro Strategies Featuring TINY
Did Harris & Harris make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Harris & Harris Group, Inc. is an early-stage venture capitalist investing in transformative nanotechnology companies. Some of its investments include ABS material, Bridgelux, and contour energy solutions, among others.