TIK Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||68.46%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.6154|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-1.832M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||31.62%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-1.80%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- TEL INSTRUMENT ELECTRONICS CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statemen Nov 13
- TEL INSTRUMENT ELECTRONICS CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 13
- Tel-Instrument Electronics Corp Announces Second Quarter Results For 2014 Fiscal Year and Receipt of $755k CRAFT Order Business Wire Nov 13
- TEL INSTRUMENT ELECTRONICS CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Oct 30
- Tel-Instrument Electronics Corp. Announces Receipt of an Additional $1.24 Million of CRAFT Delivery Orders Business Wire Oct 29
- TEL INSTRUMENT ELECTRONICS CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Oct 24
- Tel-Instrument Electronics Corp Announces Receipt of $2.8 Million of CRAFT Delivery Orders Business Wire Oct 24
- Tel-Instrument announces additional CRAFT contract with $9.5M maximum value theflyonthewall.com Oct 23
- Tel-Instrument Electronics Corp Announces Additional CRAFT Contract with a Maximum Value of $9.5 Million Business Wire Oct 23
- TEL INSTRUMENT ELECTRONICS CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Sep 11
TIK Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Tel Instrument Electronic is up 8.89% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Analogic up 27.17%, and LRAD up 95.92%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for TIK
Pro Strategies Featuring TIK
Did Tel Instrument Electronic make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Tel Instrument Electronics Corporation is a designer and manufacturer of avionics test and measurement solutions for the global commercial air transport, general aviation, and government/military aerospace and defense markets.