TIF Key Stats
- Stocks to watch: Tiffany, United Natural Foods May 24
- [video] The Next 24: Trading on Summer Blockbusters May 24
- Trading Radar: Growth and Consumption Data Ahead in the US May 24
- The Dow Barely Squeezes Into the Green May 24
- Notable companies reporting before Tuesday's open May 24
- How to Play Tiffany Ahead of Earnings May 24
- [video] 3 to Watch: TIF, XRT & VRX May 24
- [video] Tiffany, Kors to Report Next Week May 24
- [video] Bull vs. Bear: Tiffany May 24
- The Options Trade for Tiffany & Co. May 24
TIF Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Tiffany is up 35.14% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Coach down 14.86%, and Signet Jewelers up 59.93%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for TIF
Pro Report PDF for TIF
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TIF Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TIF
Did Tiffany make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Tiffany & Co. is an American multinational jewelry and silverware corporation. The company helped shape American culture, including supplying the Union Army during the American Civil War, creating the design that would later become the New York Yankees “NY” logo, and making revisions to the Great Seal of the United States. As part of its branding, the company is strongly associated with its official color, Tiffany Blue, which is a registered trademark. The Company's principal subsidiary, Tiffany and Company, is a jeweler and specialty retailer, whose merchandise offerings include an extensive selection of jewelry (91% of net sales in fiscal 2010), as well as timepieces, sterling silverware, china, crystal, stationery, fragrances and accessories. Through Tiffany and Company and other subsidiaries,the Company is engaged in product design, manufacturing and retailing activities. The company was founded in 1837 by Charles Lewis Tiffany and is headquartered in New York, New York.