TIBX Key Stats
- When Distribution Days Pile Up, Focus Your Moves On Defense May 17
- Kings Sold to Sacramento Group Led by NBA’s First Indian Owner May 17
- TIBCO Spotfire Selected by Airbus Marketwired May 17
- QLIK Rising: As DATA Soars, BMO Cheers New Analytics Approach Barrons.com May 17
- Tableau, Tibco, And DV IPO Mania Seeking Alpha May 17
- Busy Day For Bristol-Myers Options As Shares Sprint Higher May 15
- Higher Barriers to Entry in the Network-Dense Colocation Space: Managing Directo... May 15
- Todd Weller, Managing Director at Stifel, Nicolaus & Co., Inc., Interviews with ... May 15
- TIBCO Named as "Company of the Year" Finalist in 2013 American Business Awards(S... May 15
- TIBCO CTO Matt Quinn Selected as Finalist for "Executive of the Year" in 2013 Am... May 15
TIBX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). TIBCO Software is down 21.39% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.68%, Amdocs up 25.07%, and Microsoft Corporation up 22.76%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for TIBX
Pro Report PDF for TIBX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TIBX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TIBX
Did TIBCO Software make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
TIBCO Software Inc. is a provider of infrastructure software for companies to use on-premise or as part of cloud computing environments. TIBCO manages information, decisions, processes and applications in real-time for over 4,000 customers worldwide. It has headquarters in Palo Alto, California, and offices in North America, Europe, Asia, the Middle East, Africa and South America. The company's major commercial competitors are IBM and Oracle Corporation. TIBCO Software was founded in 1997.