TIBX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||6.21%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.5282|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-13.33%|
|Net Income (TTM)||88.26M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||71.21%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||7.85%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- TIBCO Software (TIBX) Showing Signs Of Being Water-Logged And Getting Wetter The Street Dec 12
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/11: (MMM) (GRPN) (ALU) Upgraded; (BBRY) (OI) (LH) Downgraded Street Insider Dec 11
- Morgan Stanley Starts Tibco Software, Inc. (TIBX) at Equalweight Street Insider Dec 11
- TIBCO Software Schedules Q4 2013 Earnings Release and Conference Call noodls Dec 3
- TIBCO Wins Bronze in Best in Biz Awards 2013 Marketwired Nov 26
- TIBCO CTO Matt Quinn Wins Bronze in Best in Biz Awards 2013 Marketwired Nov 26
- Tech Titans Buy Sacramento Kings So Ballmer Can't Bloomberg Nov 22
- Commit To Purchase TIBCO Software At $15, Earn 8.3% Using Options Nov 19
- New TIBCOmmunity is a Single Comprehensive Source for Real-Time User Support noodls Nov 18
- New TIBCOmmunity Is a Single Comprehensive Source for Real-Time User Support Marketwired Nov 18
TIBX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). TIBCO Software is up 13.39% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, CA up 51.90%, and CSG Systems International up 58.24%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for TIBX
Pro Report PDF for TIBX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TIBX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TIBX
Did TIBCO Software make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
TIBCO Software Inc. is a provider of infrastructure software for companies to use on-premise or as part of cloud computing environments. TIBCO manages information, decisions, processes and applications in real-time for over 4,000 customers worldwide. It has headquarters in Palo Alto, California, and offices in North America, Europe, Asia, the Middle East, Africa and South America. The company's major commercial competitors are IBM and Oracle Corporation. TIBCO Software was founded in 1997.