TI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-4.71%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-2.978|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-24.22%|
|Net Income (TTM)||-5.885B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||56.24%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||7.55%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.21%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Telecom Italia: Guarantee Regulations for Operations with Related Parties Applied to Mandatory Convertible Bonds noodls Dec 6
- The Big Data Challenge Contest is on: forward-thinking design to serve citizens and government noodls Dec 5
- The Deal: European Stocks Flat Ahead of Rate-Setting Meetings The Street Dec 5
- Telecom Italia and Amazon: agreement to deliver Amazon Mobile App and Kindle for Android App to TIM customers noodls Dec 4
- VOD Enhancing Network with NetComm - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 3
- Telecom Italia says not planning to sell Tim Brasil stake theflyonthewall.com Dec 2
- Press release requested by Consob (the Italian Securities and Exchange Commission) pursuant to art. 114 of legislative decree 58/1998 noodls Dec 2
- Friday's Top Upgrades (and Downgrades) Fool Nov 29
- On The Fly: Analyst Upgrade Summary Nov 29
- HSBC Upgrades Telecom Italia (TI) to Overweight Street Insider Nov 29
TI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Telecom Italia is up 6.19% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Vodafone Group up 54.34%, and Telefonica up 25.92%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for TI
Pro Report PDF for TI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TI
Did Telecom Italia make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Telecom Italia is the largest Italian telecommunications company, also active in the media and manufacturing industries. Now a private concern listed on the Borsa Italiana, it was founded in 1994 by the merger of several state-owned telecommunications companies, the most important of which was Società Italiana per l'Esercizio Telefonico p.A. (known as SIP from the earlier Società Idroelettrica Piemontese), the state monopoly telephone operator in Italy. The company operates landline telephone services in Italy, GSM mobile phone services in Italy and Brazil through its TIM subsidiary, and DSL internet and telephony services under the brand Alice in Italy and San Marino. It also owns a stake in Telecom Argentina. Telecom Italia also controls one of the main Italian television companies, Telecom Italia Media, and owns Olivetti, the manufacturer of computer peripherals and other hardware. The company's wholesale customer portfolio consisted of approximately 6.2 million accesses for telephone services; and broadband portfolio had approximately 8.7 million accesses in Italy, as well as 30.8 million mobile telephone lines. Telecom Italia is headquartered in Milan, Italy.