THRX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-69.30%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.527|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-152.10M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-10703%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Glaxo, Theravance Launch Relvar Ellipta in Japan Fool Dec 9
- Positive Data on Glaxo/Theravance Drug - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 9
- Theravance (THRX) in Focus: Stock Adds 5.0% - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 9
- Glaxo (GSK), Theravance (THRX) Launch Relvar Ellipta in Japan Street Insider Dec 9
- Positive data for asthma drug Dec 6
- One of the Top 10 Equity Analyst Interviews of 2013: Biotech Productivity and Innovation Leads to Significant Stock Price Appreciation Wall Street Transcript Dec 6
- Theravance, Glaxo COPD Drug Does Well In Asthma Dec 6
- Theravance and Glaxo say asthma study succeeded Dec 6
- GSK and Theravance announce positive results from pivotal phase III study for fluticasone furoate/vilanterol in asthma noodls Dec 6
- GSK, Theravance asthma drug shows improved lung function in study Reuters - UK Focus Dec 6
THRX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Theravance is up 68.73% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Amicus Therapeutics down 59.90%, and Elan up 88.27%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for THRX
Pro Report PDF for THRX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download THRX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring THRX
Did Theravance make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Theravance is focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of small molecule medicines across a number of therapeutic areas including respiratory disease, bacterial infections, and central nervous system (CNS)/pain. The Company's key programs include: RELOVAIRTM, LAMA/LABA (‘719/vilanterol (VI)) and MABA (Bifunctional Muscarinic Antagonist-Beta2 Agonist), each partnered with GlaxoSmithKline plc, and our oral Peripheral Mu Opioid Receptor Antagonist (PµMA) program. The company was founded by P. Roy Vagelos, Mathai Mammen and George M. Whitesides in November 1996 and is headquartered in South San Francisco, California.