THOR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||7.37%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.7833|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-21.95%|
|Net Income (TTM)||45.88M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||67.61%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||14.95%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Thoratec (THOR) Announces $200M Stock Buyback Plan Street Insider Dec 9
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Investigates Claims On Behalf of Investors of Thoratec Corp. -- THOR PR Newswire Dec 2
- Shareholder Alert: Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC Announces Investigation of Thoratec Corp. PR Newswire Dec 2
- Stocks End Mixed In Half A Session; WisdomTree Climbs Investor's Business Daily Nov 29
- Stocks Open In Upward Drift; Thoratec Tanks On Study Results Investor's Business Daily Nov 29
- Ahead of the Bell: Thoratec slumps on study Nov 29
- Thoratec (THOR), Heartware (HTWR) Stocks in Focus Following NEJM Study Street Insider Nov 29
- Thoratec article negative from competitive standpoint, says JPMorgan theflyonthewall.com Nov 29
- NEJM study says Thoratec heart pump could increase rate of thrombosis Nov 29
- 3 Stocks Dragging In The Health Services Industry The Street Nov 29
THOR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Thoratec is up 1.64% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Heartware International up 16.58%, and Cyberonics up 30.85%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for THOR
Pro Report PDF for THOR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download THOR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring THOR
Did Thoratec make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Thoratec Corporation is a United States-based company that designs, manufactures, sells, and supports products that treat a wide range of clinical needs for advanced heart failure patients, specifically proprietary medical devices for circulatory support, vascular graft applications, point-of-care diagnostic test systems, and skin incision products. Headquartered in Pleasanton, California, U.S.A., its product lines include the Thoratec VAD and HeartMate LVAS. Thoratec’s devices are implanted in patients with advanced heart failure worldwide. The company was founded in March 1, 1976.