THOR Key Stats
- 3 Healthcare Stocks Stories To Close Out the Trading Week May 17
- Medical Products Companies, Particularly Those Aimed at Surgical Procedures, Gen... May 17
- Ford Migrates Fiesta Production, Thoratec Gets FDA Approval, and 3 More Hot Stoc... May 17
- InPlay: Thoratec announces FDA approval of HeartMate II Pocket Controller May 17
- Thoratec Announces FDA Approval Of HeartMate II® Pocket Controller™ PR Newswire May 17
- Thoratec Presentation At Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2013 Health Care Conferen... May 14
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage decreases May 13
- Lazard Capital Downgrades Thoratec (THOR) to Neutral Street Insider May 13
- 1 Reason Thoratec May Be Headed for a Slowdown Fool May 13
- A Look Into Thoratec's Recent Results May 6
THOR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Thoratec Corporation is up 3.99% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.71%, Heartware International up 24.67%, and Sunshine Heart down 15.54%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for THOR
Pro Report PDF for THOR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download THOR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring THOR
Did Thoratec Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Thoratec Corporation is a United States-based company that designs, manufactures, sells, and supports products that treat a wide range of clinical needs for advanced heart failure patients, specifically proprietary medical devices for circulatory support, vascular graft applications, point-of-care diagnostic test systems, and skin incision products. Headquartered in Pleasanton, California, U.S.A., its product lines include the Thoratec VAD and HeartMate LVAS. Thoratec’s devices are implanted in patients with advanced heart failure worldwide. The company was founded in March 1, 1976.