THM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.5559|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-53.73M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Street Insider08/14 17:33
Street Insider08/13 07:45
CNW Group08/07 16:05
PR Newswire05/30 13:18
CNW Group05/07 16:10
|05/29/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for International Tower Hill Mines Ltd|
THM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). International Tower Hill Mines is down 12.00% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.14%, Allied Nevada Gold down 27.34%, and Anglogold Ashanti up 13.52%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for THM
Portfolio Strategies Featuring THM
Did International Tower Hill Mines make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Basic Materials
- Industry: Gold
- Company Website: http://www.ithmines.com
- IR Website: http://www.ithmines.com/investors/stock_quote/
- HQ Country: Canada
- HQ State/Province: British Columbia
- Incorporation Country: Canada
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2013
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Gold Ore Mining
- NAICS Code: 212221
- NAICS Industry: Metal Ore Mining
- NAICS Sector: Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction
International Tower Hill Mines Ltd., is a mineral exploration company engaged in the acquisition & exploration of mineral properties. The Company currently holds interests in an exploration project in Alaska referred to as the Livengood Gold Project.
THM Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("THM","name")
- Description: =YCI("THM","description")
- Sector: =YCI("THM","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("THM","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("THM","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.