THLD Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.5381|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-23.21M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-210.5%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
|11/03/2014||Earnings||Threshold Pharmaceuticals Q3 2014 Earnings Release|
|08/01/2014||Earnings||Threshold Pharmaceuticals Reports Second Quarter 2014 Financial and Operational Results|
|05/01/2014||Earnings||Threshold Pharmaceuticals Inc Q1 2014 Earnings Results|
|03/06/2014||Earnings||Threshold Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Q4 2013 Earnings Results|
THLD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Threshold Pharmaceuticals is down 34.40% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 16.79%, CTI Biopharma up 40.23%, and Merrimack Pharmaceuticals up 124.4%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for THLD
Portfolio Strategies Featuring THLD
Did Threshold Pharmaceuticals make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.thresholdpharm.com
- IR Website: http://www.thresholdpharm.com/investors
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Biological Product (Except Diagnostic) Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325414
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Threshold Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a biotechnology company. It focuses on the discovery and development of drugs targeting the microenvironment of solid tumors as novel treatments for patients living with cancer.
THLD Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("THLD","name")
- Description: =YCI("THLD","description")
- Sector: =YCI("THLD","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("THLD","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("THLD","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.