THLD Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||77.02%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.044|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||7.562M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||36.97%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Verastem (VSTM) in Focus: Stock Rises by 7.3% - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 6
- It’s Time to Pay Attention to Threshold Pharmaceuticals Wall St. Cheat Sheet Dec 3
- Merrimack Pharmaceuticals: 3 Different Insiders Purchased Shares Last Week Seeking Alpha Dec 3
- Threshold Pharmaceuticals Announces Presentation and Webcast at the Oppenheimer 24th Annual Healthcare Conference noodls Dec 3
- Threshold Pharmaceuticals Announces New Clinical Data on TH-302 and Avastin(R) (Bevacizumab) in Recurrent Glioblastoma Following Bevacizumab Failure noodls Nov 22
- Why These Risky Biotech Stocks Are Now A Buy... StreetAuthority Network Nov 12
- Threshold Pharmaceuticals Announces New Data on the Combination of TH-302 and Avastin(R) (bevacizumab) in Recurrent Glioblastoma to Be Presented at WFNO/SNO noodls Nov 11
- Threshold Pharmaceuticals (THLD) Posts Q3 Op. Profit of 2c/Share Street Insider Nov 4
- Commit To Buy Threshold Pharmaceuticals At $2.50, Earn 8% Sep 27
- Four Biotech Stocks Analysts Think Will Triple In Price Sep 6
THLD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Threshold Pharmaceuticals is up 11.03% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Eli Lilly up 6.34%, and Agenus down 40.55%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for THLD
Pro Strategies Featuring THLD
Did Threshold Pharmaceuticals make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Threshold Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a Delaware corporation. It’s a biotechnology company focused on the discovery and development of drugs targeting the microenvironment of solid tumors as novel treatments for patients living with cancer.